DIY Rotary Garden Omega Garden Volksgarden Rotogro GIgrow Bonsia Bpod Odessy etc

Didnt know the store itself would offer 1/2 price but ill check more into it i still got about a month to figure it out but time is running shorter:p

Didnt know the store itself would offer 1/2 price but ill check more into it i still got about a month to figure it out but time is running shorter:p

Well this is just my experience with returning anything to a hydro store. If they are going to take it back and sell it again as used.

Cheers,
Maxx

There was another one that I saw some time ago, but it was on the DEAs website. Some guy build some units that looked a whole lot like the steel omega units, and somehow the guy got busted. They did have a pic on the DEA site but it wasnt a very good one.

Cheers,
Maxx

Perfection is a thing best viewed from the heart - for if it can be viewed with the eye, what is left to yearn for?

As far as "perfection" goes, I like this little ditty from the Omega website header: "Success lies in apprehending and giving actuality to the way of the Universe [TAO]" - Richard Wilhelm - I Ching -

Cheers,
Maxx

I admit that this doesn't belong here as it is a pre-fab device instead on one that you design and build yourself. But I didn't want to start a thread for it and figured that the people most likely to be interested in it would probably read this one.

I know nothing about the product, but propertyroom dot com - the "police auction" site - has a Gi Grow Mega 336 Grow System currently up for auction. At the time of this message, it has just over 3 days remaining and the current bid is $21.69.

I used Google and found a place that sells this product new and they want $4499.99 for it (lmfao)! Google also showed me that another one sold on 3/9/09 after 32 bids for only $380.

Rather than posting a link to such a site, just go to propertyroom dot com and type grow mega in the search box.

As I stated, I know nothing about this product. I have also never used that site. And while some here have reported that they have used it to purchase GR supplies with no repercussions, I would be hesitant to do so - especially when purchasing a 336-site grow device lol.

But I thought that I'd mention it. Perhaps if you live in a legal state or at least have a safe address that you can get a pallet shipped to...

Thanks TS but as long as its not delivered to the loction where your growing then they realy cant do much because it can be used to grow other stuff too like tommy toe tommatoes for canning

If im wrong let me know soon though lol

I got a broke down washer i was thinking wonder if the insides would work probly could only use a 150 watt but it would be cool to try drill the holes just a lil bigger or maybe the 100 watt cfl that lowes has what do u all think?

I got a broke down washer i was thinking wonder if the insides would work probly could only use a 150 watt but it would be cool to try drill the holes just a lil bigger or maybe the 100 watt cfl that lowes has what do u all think?

whatcha gonna do grow 3" inch high plants?..cuz that's about all the room you're gonna have when you cut the circumference of a washer inside in half and then add a bulb and net pots to boot. might as well get some lil gerbils and teach um to farm it too :slide: ..but hey maybe you can figure it out and keep the water lines hooked up to not only water it daily but also water cure your crop after its done,.. which will be about in a week for your 3" monsters :cheer:

You never know what you are going to learn until you expose yourself to the project. Wrigglie, the chewing gum guy, was a door to door soap salesman just barely keeping his eyes red, when he was given some promo gum sticks to give away with his soap sales. Next month when he checks on that particular route, no one wanted any soap, but everyone wanted the gum.

Cheers,
Maxx

FYI

ROTO GROW SYSTEM - $4000 (VANCOUVER)
Craiglist sale-26beg-1213634274
Date: 2009-06-09, 2:41PM PDT

BRAND NEW IN BOX NEVER USED ROTOGROW

2 - 1000 watt hps lamps and ballasts
312 plant capacity
pump and reservoir
Light and pump timers
cooling fans
240V
50" width / 71 depth / 64" height

There are contact details on the auction site

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1213634274

Cheers,
Maxx

roto grow 312 plant grower best model - $2700 (richmond)
Craiglist sale-y5zzw-1215981066
Date: 2009-06-11, 12:41AM PDT

1 month old unit - here are some info:
this unit comes p rewired and ready to plug in and use,comes with fans on each side bar so keeps the bulbs and surrounding area to be circulated with cooler air and also comes with 2x1000 watt digital ballast and again all wiring that you would need to get it work.. = 2 - 1000 watt hps lamps and ballasts � 312 plant capacity � pump and reservoir � light and pump timers � cooling fans � 240V � 50" width / 71 depth / 64" height
ship to anywhere in Canada,and buyer is responsible for s&h charges
here is their website if you need to know more about this 312 rotary hydroponic unit @ https://www.rotogrow.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wonder what happened to this grow that just one month in the guy is will to take less then half of what he paid for the thing.

I would like to see someone with one of these here so that we could get some real feed back on one of these units.

Cheers,
Maxx

Back
Top Bottom