Dkellz86 Super Soil Top LED Mars 2 1200W - 4x4 Tent - Cookies & Cream - Blue Lavender

Re: Dkellz86 Super Soil Top LED Mars 2 1200W - 4x4 Tent - Cookies & Cream - Blue Lave

20150305_175500.jpg
20150315_130051.jpg

Day 25

Re: Dkellz86 Super Soil Top LED Mars 2 1200W - 4x4 Tent - Cookies & Cream - Blue Lave

I tried to snag dark side of the moon but I was too late! I definately wanted to give that one a run. Green ribbon bx must be something special since that's what all of their newest strains are crossed with! 9 lb hammer is a dank strain I wanted to run that one as well. I heard that it has a slight tendency to hermie. So keep an eye out. Black cherry soda is one of my favorite strains of all time and plushberry is as close as it gets.

There are some Dark Side of The Moon over at Attitude seed bank. I bought green ribbon knowing back in the day that was what the fruity pebbles was crossed from. Little did I know that a week later JAWS (today) dropped the Alien Pebbles OG. I snagged up 2 of the 30 packs for sale and the rest sold out in 15 minutes! Fire stax is sending some south African landrace "Malawi" seeds as a freebie with the order. It should be interesting to see if it is a pure strain that could be used for crosses. I'm stoked!

I'm super excited to grow the Plushberry took me forever to hunt down that last pack I could find anywhere! Finally found it on GTAseed bank . com.
From what I'm readin about the Plushberry and the 9 lb is that they both have hermied on growers. I'll just have to be careful and try not to stress them out.

Those ladies are looking nice! Thats so dope that you got the Cookies n Cream going! I was thinking of picking up the Christmas Cookies ( Cookies n cream x green ribbon bx). Maybe after I'm done buying up all these "fruity pebbles og" JAWs drops over at fire stax and sourpatchseeds.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Looks great!!!
Are you using 3ft 11in by 3ft 11in tent by mars?
How's coverage with 1200?Any dark areas,corners,against wall,etc...?
How heat?
I just ask for I may either get the 1200 or 1600 and get the same tent?

Back
Top Bottom