Cookie Dragon Emilya Super Organics

Little report, so all the girls bounced back and there are some clear strong leaders out of the pack. I'm starting to put them into there top secret outdoor wild locations. Chicken wire is up, slug pellets are down but I cant help feel they are sitting ducks for aphids and insects especially anything airborne. Is there a way to spray on an bio/organic insect repellant to the plant? I've used neem oil, onion and chilli water and your garden centre bug spray. All of which I cant see really working that great for something I'm gunna smoke..... soooooo any advice? I'd love to hear from the queen herself on any thoughts @Emilya.

Here's a sneaky pic of the root ball from the purple haze auto after just 3 weeks!
Hi! I do have something that can help... my lactobacillus serum. I also spray my plants with my AACTs and my microbial super pack solutions. Active microbes on the leaves make them so healthy that they become bug and disease resistant as well as able to uptake nutrients more efficiently. No pesticides are necessary, and no smells or oils need to mess with your buds. Good luck!

Hi! I do have something that can help... my lactobacillus serum. I also spray my plants with my AACTs and my microbial super pack solutions. Active microbes on the leaves make them so healthy that they become bug and disease resistant as well as able to uptake nutrients more efficiently. No pesticides are necessary, and no smells or oils need to mess with your buds. Good luck!
Yes I remember now! I made some before I got stopped last time. I chucked it all in my compost bin (which has gone mental)...

Sounds good I'll make some more add it as a foliar spray. How early and late on can I use it and how often do you need to apply? @Emilya

Ok guys so some are In there new homes and the 3rd location Is being made at this time. I will get some pictures when there nearly all in the ground. Some of them though will be around the 5th node by next week.

THE QUESTION: do you top outdoor plants? Is it worth while?
I've herd leaving them to create one huge collar can be a lovely den for critters and mold. By topping and creating smaller collars is better? I'm open to opinions.... remember these plants aren't just outside they are fully in the wild to all the elements

A bit of pure silica in your water and also as a foliar spray with some Tweetmint should help with bugs and with powdery mildew.
Purchased some silica will feed them up with that. Not sure about foliar don't want it to interrupt with the lactobacillus :S

So here's an update of a couple the girls they are all super healthy and loving life this week we have had none stop sun at last and they have taken off growing over 3 times the size! one of the autos are showing pistols and all are shooting out branches and pushing for the 2ft height mark. The earth they are in is by a river super dark and full of life. Last night I went round and gave them each 1.5ltrs of rainwater mixed with bio grow, root juice, bio heaven, liquid seaweed, silica, bacteria booster, fungi booster, blood meal, alfalfa meal, calmag. Mixed and bubbled just for an hour. There already in super soil but I though this little mix and the way there shooting will give them a really good start and a real nitrogen kick!. Silica has been introduced to strengthen up as I will be trying a couple of super cropping techniques and as they are out in the wild to protect from bugs although I found only a couple of aphids the sacrificial marigolds and tomatoes seem to be doing there job. Here are pictures of location A the 3 autos. Super skunk, critical orange punch and purple haze and one fem critical orange punch.
Location B has the two critical orange punch and the alien gorilla femised. There doing great but it was dark when I got there a little behind the others but they went in later on.
View media item 1691724
View media item 1691725
View media item 1691728
View media item 1691729
View media item 1691730

Gunna be making a few things over the next couple of weeks. I have a ferment going made of nettles, comfrey, banana and dandelions. This will have a hole lot of nutrients mainly N and K but some P in there aswell. But this also has so many different minerals and nutrients In there also. I will share with you when it's all done and my recipe. I also cleaned out my tropical fish tank today and took 1.5ltrs of fish crap out which will be teaming with micro life. We will be adding this to a tea later for sure!

For the weekly update.
I'm really impressed so far!
All autos are now showing pistols the critical orange auto has bud sites already! Its amazing!
The critical orange fems are getting tonk with real big leaf indica design with a slight sativa height and stretch to it. Gorilla alien I've got to say is really holding behind and not doing much at all which is a real shame!
The final grow sight is set up, the ground has a high level of sand so hopefully will be excellent for drainage. I've made the holes alot bigger there by fluffing up the surrounding soil,adding worm casts, general purpose fert and some palm tree ash. using a mix of plant magic and plagron royal mix as a centre core with biobizz all mix chucked in for good measure. This is the most secure and sunniest spot out of all 3 so really hoping for big things here although I'm getting very late to still be planting up. So far we have 2 super skunks and 1 orange fem in the ground here.
I have just started brewing a tea for all my flowering girls and I'll also chuck it at the rest of them cos it wont hurt. But this is more for my autos that are really kicking off.

Tea ingredients:
2 tbls bat guano
1 tbls worm cast
3 tbls molasus black strap
Mycrohizae and 2 other bacteria/fungal boosters
Biobizz bloom
My fish tank water (fish shit)
Biobizz fish mix
Biobizz heaven
Tsp palm tree ash
2tsp aloe vera juice
2tsp liquid seaweed
1 handful of soil from my compost
1 handful of plagron royal mix
Pinch of blood meal
35ltrs rain water
This will be left over the weekend ready for Monday.
View media item 1693291
View media item 1693292

View media item 1693165
View media item 1693166

For the weekly update.
I'm really impressed so far!
All autos are now showing pistols the critical orange auto has bud sites already! Its amazing!
The critical orange fems are getting tonk with real big leaf indica design with a slight sativa height and stretch to it. Gorilla alien I've got to say is really holding behind and not doing much at all which is a real shame!
The final grow sight is set up, the ground has a high level of sand so hopefully will be excellent for drainage. I've made the holes alot bigger there by fluffing up the surrounding soil,adding worm casts, general purpose fert and some palm tree ash. using a mix of plant magic and plagron royal mix as a centre core with biobizz all mix chucked in for good measure. This is the most secure and sunniest spot out of all 3 so really hoping for big things here although I'm getting very late to still be planting up. So far we have 2 super skunks and 1 orange fem in the ground here.
I have just started brewing a tea for all my flowering girls and I'll also chuck it at the rest of them cos it wont hurt. But this is more for my autos that are really kicking off.

Tea ingredients:
2 tbls bat guano
1 tbls worm cast
3 tbls molasus black strap
Mycrohizae and 2 other bacteria/fungal boosters
Biobizz bloom
My fish tank water (fish shit)
Biobizz fish mix
Biobizz heaven
Tsp palm tree ash
2tsp aloe vera juice
2tsp liquid seaweed
1 handful of soil from my compost
1 handful of plagron royal mix
Pinch of blood meal
35ltrs rain water
This will be left over the weekend ready for Monday.
View media item 1693291
View media item 1693292

View media item 1693165
View media item 1693166
At last we see the secret location... looking good buddy :thumb:

At last we see the secret location... looking good buddy :thumb:
Haha indeed my friend indeed! 1 of 3. the pictures of all the bigger girls are in the other 2 locations

Compost tea has taken off and really going mental looks like adding the fish water really has helped bring this thing alive! Will try the same recipe again without the fish water to see weather there is a difference in the reaction. Either way the girls are gonna love this potion full of life! Will leave it bubbling for another 24hours to be used tomorrow.

So I've decided that I will update the post in 3 separate posts with will be location A,B and C as its gunna be so much easier to keep on record of which is which.
So for the first this is location A coded "parker" all 3 autos are here and 1 fem. The critical orange auto is already getting into full swing flowering where as the other 2 are lagging behind. I have had to use the basket to LST the purple haze auto because of her build. The star of the show and the one plant that is showing so much potential is the critical orange punch fem who is so chunky In so many ways and getting close to the topping stage! She's gunna be fat!

Now for second location, location B nicknamed rabbit corner. The name is relevant. This place gets the most direct sunlight and the soil is very sandy but they seem to be liking it both the super skunks have taken well and the orange fem is running well although I think she's finding the extras I added into the soil a little hot still, but never the less coming along fine. I have one issue with this area its riddled with rabbits and they have done a good job of munching a fair few of the large fan leaves of both super skunks. Gunna have to add more fencing and some neem to really put them off. After all this is gunna be the mumma location holding up to 8 fems eventually!

And final location C nicknamed the jungle as it is an ars to get into and you have to fight through half the Amazon to get in. Ready to home 6 although I may keep it at 3 as I'm not too confident about this location being found it's a 50/50 and there has been a little activity near by. It's a shame because the plants are also loving it here aswell. Very fertile soil although clay heavy. Good job they all have 30ltrs of super soil to keep em going!

So everything was going rather too well!! I was wandering when something would turn up. RABBIT CORNER! I went down to put another 3 plants in the ground today and found my babies beaten! The critical orange has been turned into a tooth pick one of the super skunks have been munched and the other super skunk had been nibbled some what!. I'm pretty sure it's the rabbits. The chicken wire I had round it are 50mm holes I'm thinking there getting through. So I triple wrapped the chicken wire around to make it hopefully rabbit proof and I sprayed everything with neem solution I also went sprinkling horn and hook everywhere to try and put them off. Really trying to up the game! I will win! There are now 6 girls down there fingers cross they bounce back!

Back
Top Bottom