Do I need to flush my plant before I go into flower

Kushlyfe

I have 3 plants that have been in veg for 5 weeks now. I am ready to send them into flower stage & dont want a nute lock-out. I'm growing in hydro, I'm using the nutes that came with the kit. I'm still on my first grow & dont want to mess up so close to the end. Do I have 2 flush or just add new water with nutes &put on 12/12?:Namaste::tokin:

You would want to flush later when you are close to harvest .... to clean out the nutes from the plant to it don't smoke harsh.

start at 5.6 and let it rise to 6/6.2 then bring it back down. 5.8 is ideal range, however u want it to fluctuate a little lower and a little higher to allow full uptake of nutes. U still use veg nutes for first 2 weeks til first sign flower. u arent in flower until first signs flower, ur flower time starts then.

Cultivator, I am using the setup from cali grow kits 400hps. It came with 2 bags of nutes. 1 for veg & 1 for flower. I already put the nutes in just now :-(

You will be fine Kushlyfe. The bloom nutes now won't make it yield less.
With a 2 part you really don't have much choice do you. LOL
GH has a 2 part system too. Their schedule calls for about half and half the first week of the switch.
Then it's bloom to the end.
No doubt your 2 part has a similar schedule. Everything the plant needs is still in the nutes just
at a different ratio. Don't worry your plants will get what they need during the transition.

Cultivator, I am in dwc. I haven't, u have a journal? I do need to get good advice from all sources, so I will start

Back
Top Bottom