Do these look Female?

I use Captain Jack's copper, have also used the bonide copper and both work, probably any general antifungal to start, you may have to switch up without knowing what species you are dealing with.

Don't tap it! You want to isolate those spores as much as possible before even moving or spraying, put a piece of box or something behind it if you're going to spray so it doesn't send those spores airborn. As mentioned in my first post, I would carefully wrap tape around it to secure those spores before doing anything else, but any method by which you can lock them down will work.

I use Captain Jack's copper, have also used the bonide copper and both work, probably any general antifungal to start, you may have to switch up without knowing what species you are dealing with.

Don't tap it! You want to isolate those spores as much as possible before even moving or spraying, put a piece of box or something behind it if you're going to spray so it doesn't send those spores airborn. As mentioned in my first post, I would carefully wrap tape around it to secure those spores before doing anything else, but any method by which you can lock them down will work.
I got this.

799A2331-2F7B-4C4B-9E02-89A53D4F629E.jpeg

Ok nearly a week gone.
Dunno whats going on now!!
2 of the plants had a couple of wilted stems. Others on plant were ok.
At the base of the stem was this( see pic and video)
Thought it was mold till closer inspection. But its like Polen ffs!
What do ya think?
Edit… cant upload video so tried to screen shot the dust when tapped it.
tried to

what antifungal is recommended, or just a general one?

Man oh man, when it rains it pours.

Since you’ve already tapped it, what did you observe? Does the stuff come off when you tap it or does it seem like it’s stuck to the stem?

You can but you will have to upload your video to a host site first. Click on the "Video Embed" icon and it will open up to show that the host sites include Youtube or Vimeo. The 420magazine.com site does not host the videos the way they host member's photos and graphics.

Update :
The Fungus infected every stem on every plant. It started at the base but I found clumps further up.
It sapped the life out if it.
Had to destroy All plants😩
Cleaned and disinfected tent and started over.
6 months growing for nothing but wasted electricity, nuits and time😞
Just wasn’t meant to be and should have cut my losses months ago.
You live and learn.
Thanx for all the advice, much appreciated 👍🍻

Update :
The Fungus infected every stem on every plant. It started at the base but I found clumps further up.
It sapped the life out if it.
Had to destroy All plants😩
Cleaned and disinfected tent and started over.
6 months growing for nothing but wasted electricity, nuits and time😞
Just wasn’t meant to be and should have cut my losses months ago.
You live and learn.
Thanx for all the advice, much appreciated 👍🍻

Bummer.. let me grab the nuke instructions real quick. It’s the most effective way I’ve found to sanitize my grow

Back
Top Bottom