Do these look Female?

was actually wondering if it had gotten pollinated. better pics would go a long way.

edit : were these reg or fem seeds ?

Yeah because if it’s truly in flower, it stalled out almost right away, which is wild for a photo. They typically at least bud a little bit.

There are 4 all together they are pretty much all like it

can you pull a plant out for better pics and a closer look ?

no matter what i'd give them all a good going over one at a time and be on nanner patrol from here forward even if they come back clear.

I completely missed that you’ve been in flower for weeks.. Something is wrong and it looks like it’s either darkness/light related, or herm/stress related. She doesn’t seem to be budding, even though her leaves and bracts are there growing like they’re preparing.

Are you sure your room is completely dark and that your lights are on the correct schedule? I know it seems dumb but timers can often go crazy without the grower realizing, and some times lights get screwy. She looks like she’s just vegging hardcore waiting to flip and by 120 days she should’ve been there long ago.
Room is light proof during dark hours.
I have a feeling my Mars Hydro lamp is maybe getting on a bit.
I have got a new lamp today so I’ll see.

There are 4 all together they are pretty much all like it

Room is light proof during dark hours.
I have a feeling my Mars Hydro lamp is maybe getting on a bit.
I have got a new lamp today so I’ll see.

Yep, replace that light and double check your timers. If it was just one plant I would think stress/plant issues, but since they’re all doing the same thing I am pretty positive it’s darkness related. Cannabis needs around 12 hours straight of darkness. If for some reason your light clicks on in the middle of the night for anywhere from 30 minutes to a couple hours this could prevent flowering.

It’s actually an old school farming technique that was co-opted by cannabis growers to prevent flowering and/or lowering energy costs

‘Keep in total darkness and don’t check unless light is on’?
Confused🤔
What i mean is don't open the tent while light is off wait till timer turns it on before checking plants , interrupting the dark cycle can prolong the start of flower

IMG_4324.jpeg

IMG_4323.jpeg

IMG_4325.jpeg

IMG_4320.jpeg
Screenshot_20240211-075601_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Thats what you need to be looking for female pistols

Did you get that new light setup?
Yes.
Soz not had time to keep up.
New light, checked for light leak when off, there’s not even a pin hole.
Schedule is 11 on 13 off as has been for couple of weeks.
Think my old lamp was not performing, its about 8yrs old.
I do remember having a fuse go in it about 2 months ago. Light could have been off 5-6hrs before I found out.
Guessing this and the poor strength of old light has set them back a fair way😞
They are looking like they are changing now after a few days under new lamp.
I’ll take some pics in a few days time and we’ll see what progresses 👍

Yes.
Soz not had time to keep up.
New light, checked for light leak when off, there’s not even a pin hole.
Schedule is 11 on 13 off as has been for couple of weeks.
Think my old lamp was not performing, its about 8yrs old.
I do remember having a fuse go in it about 2 months ago. Light could have been off 5-6hrs before I found out.
Guessing this and the poor strength of old light has set them back a fair way😞
They are looking like they are changing now after a few days under new lamp.
I’ll take some pics in a few days time and we’ll see what progresses 👍

No problem, life happens! If we’ve figured it out, You should start seeing noticeably explosive growth over the next couple days. Keep us updated when you can!

No problem, life happens! If we’ve figured it out, You should start seeing noticeably explosive growth over the next couple days. Keep us updated when you can!
Ok nearly a week gone.
Dunno whats going on now!!
2 of the plants had a couple of wilted stems. Others on plant were ok.
At the base of the stem was this (see pic )
Thought it was mold till closer inspection. But its like Polen ffs!
What do ya think?

IMG_4329.jpeg

IMG_4335.png

IMG_4334.png

That looks fungal to me, I would cut that whole branch off immediately after carefully wrapping duct tape around those spores to help stop them from spreading (more than they probably already have) and I would probably treat the rest of the plants with an antifungal asap.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see mold or fungus. If your lights have been crazy your environment is probably fluxing. I would spray anything mold or fungal related with pure water before trying to mess with it, that way you don’t blow the spores into the air.

This is assuming it is mold/fungus, it’s hard to tell. Can we get a better shot of the stem where this is occurring, perhaps zoomed out a bit from that last image.

I notice you have white colored stigmas now which is a better look. It also looks like they may be stretching, are they?

This is assuming it is mold/fungus, it’s hard to tell. Can we get a better shot of the stem where this is occurring, perhaps zoomed out a bit from that last image.
You can see it in post #34, the first pic, front right side plant on the stem closest to the middle.

You can see it in post #34, the first pic, front right side plant on the stem closest to the middle.

Thank you!

Yikes, that looks no bueno. Definitely fungal looking in that image, but a closer shot with more light would help. It doesn’t look like PM, which usually goes for the leaves any way. It doesn’t look like bud rot either, but it does look fungal.

Ok nearly a week gone.
Dunno whats going on now!!
2 of the plants had a couple of wilted stems. Others on plant were ok.
At the base of the stem was this( see pic and video)
Thought it was mold till closer inspection. But its like Polen ffs!
What do ya think?
Edit… cant upload video so tried to screen shot the dust when tapped it.
tried to
That looks fungal to me, I would cut that whole branch off immediately after carefully wrapping duct tape around those spores to help stop them from spreading (more than they probably already have) and I would probably treat the rest of the plants with an antifungal asap.
what antifungal is recommended, or just a general one?

Back
Top Bottom