Do these look Female?

Wilky

These were germinated early October.
Grown in Coco
Started on a 20/4 light cycle.
After they were a nice size I switched to 12/12.
They got leafier and taller.
After 6 weeks of no change, other than relentless trimming of the jungle my tent has become, so I knocked it down by an hour to 11/13.
Hope you can see in photos and the strain they are.
Should I get rid? They dont look like they are gonna bud.

IMG_4319.png

IMG_4318.jpeg

IMG_4317.jpeg

IMG_4316.jpeg

I blew up one of the photos and there are pistils on the plant, in a couple places I could make out. I agree with @Absorber, look at them when lights are scheduled on. Look close to the nodes and you will see the pistils. I'll post the blow up I did as soon as I get it clear enough.
Thanks , im on a phone and couldn't quite give a 100% confirmation i was pretty confident though

It’s a female right now but it’s very odd that your stigmas are already browning. That’s not a great sign and can indicate a potential herm. Has this plant had any stress?

‘Keep in total darkness and don’t check unless light is on’?
Confused🤔

They mean don’t go in and take pictures or look at the plant when it’s lights off time. Wait until it’s time for the lights to be on to go look and take pictures

looks like you got a sativa heavy pheno. give it 2 wks at 11/13 then kick it to 10/14 if you have enough light. it's gonna go longer then the suggested 70 days.

It’s a female right now but it’s very odd that your stigmas are already browning. That’s not a great sign and can indicate a potential herm. Has this plant had any stress?
No, 4 plants all same
They mean don’t go in and take pictures or look at the plant when it’s lights off time. Wait until it’s time for the lights to be on to go look and take pictures
I only go in when lights on.
I thought meant change the light cycle.
Is that the same plant as I blew up the photo on? Pistils look dark on that one.
Think so, just maybe different angle

was actually wondering if it had gotten pollinated. better pics would go a long way.

edit : were these reg or fem seeds ?

I completely missed that you’ve been in flower for weeks.. Something is wrong and it looks like it’s either darkness/light related, or herm/stress related. She doesn’t seem to be budding, even though her leaves and bracts are there growing like they’re preparing.

Are you sure your room is completely dark and that your lights are on the correct schedule? I know it seems dumb but timers can often go crazy without the grower realizing, and some times lights get screwy. She looks like she’s just vegging hardcore waiting to flip and by 120 days she should’ve been there long ago.

Back
Top Bottom