Do these plants look weird for end week 2

2 cali light works 550 solar systems.

18/6

Using coco nutes.

And it is all coco coir with just a layer of clay balls ontop, i find it helps with evaperation a little bit.

Usually water every day as lights come on and they each have maybe a litre or two just until i see run of.

What I think of;
heat stress due to cupped leaves, a bit too much water so less watering as mentioned before, no foliar spraying! because the roots should develop better if you don't and since you already water them every day they have a hard time to evaporate.

Nice bushy plants tho and i like the the thickness of the stem :)

What are you pH’ing your nutrients to?
Are you foliage spraying with the lights on?
What is your temperature/humidity?

Get a pH pen. Since you’re in coco, AFTER you mix your nutes, you need to be at 5.8. If you don’t have pH Up/Down, you can use lemon juice to bring it done, or baking soda to bring it up.

In veg, the higher the temp, the higher you need your humidity. You should be around 75-80F @55-70% Day and 65-75F @45-60% at night. RH is lower in flower (10-20%) so just keep that in mind.

Here’s a good pH chart to follow. Follow the left side for coco.

I just picked myself up a ph pen and the nutrients I have been running are at about 4.4 pH which I've since adjusted to 5.8. would running at 4.4 have consequences as j have been running it at that for 2 weeks.

Get a pH pen. Since you’re in coco, AFTER you mix your nutes, you need to be at 5.8. If you don’t have pH Up/Down, you can use lemon juice to bring it done, or baking soda to bring it up.

In veg, the higher the temp, the higher you need your humidity. You should be around 75-80F @55-70% Day and 65-75F @45-60% at night. RH is lower in flower (10-20%) so just keep that in mind.

Here’s a good pH chart to follow. Follow the left side for coco.

I got a ph pen and some up and down. It was 4.4 ph now running at 5.8

I just picked myself up a ph pen and the nutrients I have been running are at about 4.4 pH which I've since adjusted to 5.8. would running at 4.4 have consequences as j have been running it at that for 2 weeks.
That’s probably the exact issue. Way too acidic... try to stay between 5.8-6.1.

Also, if you’re going to foliage spray, do it right after the lights go out, but stop after a week or so in bloom though.
It’s also a good idea to have a fan blowing lightly on/around them.

This is almost end week 3. Should they be taller?
20200229_175747.jpg
20200229_175729.jpg

Back
Top Bottom