Mother plants - Please help

I'd love give it a crack but it wouldn't be worth the hassle with my climate. I get enough joys from the tent though. I have quite a few species in there. It's like a lovely urban jungle.
Give it another day dude for settling period then flip them.

so its been just over 24 hours for mt babys ...they never wilted :goodjob: they look very happy ...so what u think wait one more day sorry first time doing this

No don't be daft dude i'd rather you ask a million questions and get it right rather than just one and get it wrong. If it was me i'd give it another day just to be safe then flip it. I bought two 2 gallon fabric pots today to grow tree saplings in. Have you ever used them before?

lol ur funny no never used em ... my theory is plants r meant to be in the ground ....when u dig in the ground in summer ground is always cooler then the air ....but I hear those fab pots work good cause the roots get more air ...I would tryem out inside I wouldn't use them for outside..roots love air but not heat ....do u temp ur water ? ph?

I ph it yeah but no temp checks. My usual medium is a nft, which can be covered sufficiently enough to protect from the heat. I heard those pots were meant to be good for keeping rootball temps down but apparently can be a little shit for dry spots in the soil. Time will tell.
No dude defo not outside. If your blessed with terra firma chuck it seed in.

u should find away to temp you water ....its what more experience growers do ....I use 20c-22c water 6.8 water my tap sits out wid a pump bubbler in big plastic tub for 24-48 hours before used...and the last 2-3 weeks before harvest I use 16-18 c temp water ...to makem think fall comin ...I try to mimic outside u know with a balance veg hotter more humidity longer days that's a given lol then when I flip I slowly change there climate a little cooler less humitidy cooler water..at the end I like giving them 48 hrs of darkness...I swear it makes a diff with the harvest....im not a big guy on big words not too educated started working early in life ....theres reasons I do all of this but I don't know the science terms lol ...

Nutrient film technique. Its by far my favourite hydrophonic method. I also use a hempy bucket sometimes. I've been dead busy of late so not been on here for a few days. When I get some time I was going send you a load of photos of my current garden. Flipped it into flower now so hopefully the Afghans will show their sex.

have u ever done this before ? I'm thinking my best gdp is going to be a male ....piss me off u should see this thing its sexy ...

Back
Top Bottom