Do these seedlings look healthy? - first attempt

melloman82

These are some seedlings i grew from some really dank bagseed i got a few months back. I started them in a burpee self watering greenhouse but those little expandable pellets wer really restraining the roots i feel it was also to much water... So now they sit in the jiffy pots with 1/3perlite 1/3 vermiculite and 1/3 foxfarms ocean forest, i also added a teaspoon of Espoma's Bio-Tone per each jiffy pot and some eggshells. I have some lime, ill use that when i transplant. Do they look ok? Transplanting soon and moving to grow tent as soon as it comes. What dose anyone think? The stems look a little purple to me...

Plants212.jpg
Plants38.jpg
Plant327.jpg

Welcome to the forum.
You should start a journal so you can get help from all here and end up with primo ganja.

they look good the only thing is your lights need to be closer and you will need 2-3 more of them to keep the plants less lanky and more squat. Are these going outside or are you going to be indoors?

Thanks for the tips man :) I have 6, 75 watt (actually 20 watts though) 6500 k cfl grow light that im working on, just need to make a reflector. The plants will veg in the tent untill april 20th at the soonest, then they will go outside for some real light ;) heres a pic of the prototype.
Light_23.jpg

Back
Top Bottom