Do we have a problem here?

loverofdeherb

420 Member
High 420 forum.

Recently started a grow. I've had some issues with excessive heat the last few days. The tent was around 88°F, maybe even a little bit higher at times.

I've noticed what I think might be yellowing on the leaves.

Can anyone give any advice?

Many thanks everyone.

DSC_1364.JPG

Are you feeding it? Those white spots could be early calcium deficiency. If so they'll quickly turn brown and dry.

Most growers use cal/mag. What's your medium? Looks like coco. If so @Bill284 would tell you water every day, cal/mag goes in first and pH of your water is super important.

Thanks for the reply 👍

It's my first attempt at a grow. Tbh, the water pH is something I didn't consider. I've been using tap so I have no idea of pH 😬 (probably 12 knowing where I live) I did order a cheap pH tester but it didn't work. Could you suggest anything for water?

The soil is canna professional. No feed as of yet. I'm sure the soil bag says it's all good for the first few weeks.

I do have canna veg ready to go.

Cheers

Welcome to 420Magazine @loverofdeherb :welcome:
Your baby looks ok in that light. :Namaste:
Can you get a natural light pic, no yellow.
So we can tell better how she looks.
Canna Terra Pro has a couple weeks nutrients in it.
As Azi mentioned it could be a ph issue.
6.3 is your number in soil.
Did you check it yet?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

PH is the foundation of the roots, and roots are the foundation of the plant. Electronic PH testers are great but I always keep PH test indicator drops on the shelf. Never know when that digital meter is going to die or lie.
Amazon or any gardening store caries it. Lacks .0x precision but it always works to keep you in range until you get a new meter. No batteries or calibration required. Can sit on the back of the shelf for years, so cheap insurance. Meters lying to me have left me jaded so I use the drops more than a meter now. Do you have an eye for color?

Welcome to 420Magazine @loverofdeherb :welcome:
Your baby looks ok in that light. :Namaste:
Can you get a natural light pic, no yellow.
So we can tell better how she looks.
Canna Terra Pro has a couple weeks nutrients in it.
As Azi mentioned it could be a ph issue.
6.3 is your number in soil.
Did you check it yet?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Thanks @Bill284

I've got a more natural light picture here.

I haven't checked the soil pH. Tester strips have been ordered. It's the only thing I can get ATM

Hopefully this will show any problems I might have with the soil.

DSC_1367.JPG

PH is the foundation of the roots, and roots are the foundation of the plant. Electronic PH testers are great but I always keep PH test indicator drops on the shelf. Never know when that digital meter is going to die or lie.
Amazon or any gardening store caries it. Lacks .0x precision but it always works to keep you in range until you get a new meter. No batteries or calibration required. Can sit on the back of the shelf for years, so cheap insurance. Meters lying to me have left me jaded so I use the drops more than a meter now. Do you have an eye for color?
Thanks @Sativa1970

I've ordered some this morning so hopefully that will show any problems. I've updated a picture in more natural light. I had two of the cheap electronic ones but neither of them seem to work. Buy cheap buy twice is a lie 😅

Thanks @Bill284

I've got a more natural light picture here.

I haven't checked the soil pH. Tester strips have been ordered. It's the only thing I can get ATM

Hopefully this will show any problems I might have with the soil.

DSC_1367.JPG
She doesn't look bad.
Check this thread out it might be helpful.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom