Does anyone know of a grow journal or program you can load onto a tablet?

I hate to admit this, but at my advanced age I find it difficult to keep up with all the daily tasks associated with tending to a small garden. Not everyone is the same age, size, in the same grow state. Some plants drink more then others requiring more frequent watering. Who dislikes nutes. Who got nutes and when last? Who needs nutes etc etc etc.

I would love to open a program on my tablet which would have the garden broken down by the individual plants. For instance.............#1...........Strain: CKS White Widow photoperiod..........week 4 of veg...........last fed 7-10-2017 and maybe a photo at the top that can easily be updated every week or two.

Anyway, if anyone knows of any such app or program do please let me know.

I track my grow in a spreadsheet. No reason you couldn't use one of the online spreadsheets out there for that. And that way you can track what interests you and ignore what you don't.

I personally find entering and manipulating data on a tablet a big pain compared to using a keyboard and mouse, though.

I hate to admit this, but at my advanced age I find it difficult to keep up with all the daily tasks associated with tending to a small garden. Not everyone is the same age, size, in the same grow state. Some plants drink more then others requiring more frequent watering. Who dislikes nutes. Who got nutes and when last? Who needs nutes etc etc etc.

I would love to open a program on my tablet which would have the garden broken down by the individual plants. For instance.............#1...........Strain: CKS White Widow photoperiod..........week 4 of veg...........last fed 7-10-2017 and maybe a photo at the top that can easily be updated every week or two.

Anyway, if anyone knows of any such app or program do please let me know.

Check out GrowBuddy.com I use it. Once you get use too it, it's great. Now keep in mind, it doesn't come with any amounts, strains or anything at all really. But it provides you with the framework to enter all your own schedules,tasks, strains, photos, you name it. Plug in all your information, and build your schedules, enter your strains and go from there. It's pretty good. My only complaint is that a couple of the features are not available on the phone app. Sometimes you have to go to the desktop, or a tablet.

Back
Top Bottom