Does anyone know of pictures here showing a banana looking flowers on a hermie plant?

BornTo420

I am trying to find a visual image of what I should be looking for. I am concerned that I have over half my crop turning into HERMIE's. They may be swollen calyx.. I am not sure what a banana looking flowers within my plant would look like. Any help for this first time grower would be much appreciated.
Mod_5861.jpg

Re: Does anyone know of pictures here showing a banana looking flowers on a hermie pl

they are yellow,,,, banana shaped or balls,,,,, good luck,,,,, sorry i don't have a pic..

Re: Does anyone know of pictures here showing a banana looking flowers on a hermie pl

You're :welcome:

I do not own that pic, pulled it off google.

My first grow is wrapping up day 66 of flowering and wanted to share pictures of a couple plants that turned Hermaphrodite after a heat stressed night. I know I had a problem finding pictures when I was having questions. Hope this helps.. How to tip: To find these little banana's you need to spend time LOOKING at your grow...
mod_6596_web.jpg
mod_2537_web.jpg
mod_2540_web.jpg
Mod_6593_web.jpg

The best part is that my clones from these females taken 32 days into flowering have transitioned to veg mode and are growing like crazy. I only wish I did it right the first time. Amazing what the PH PPM and nutrients can do..I have a single leaf that measures over 2 1/2" across and 6 inches in lenght. Sprouts are shouting everywhere.
mod_2387_split_screen.jpg

hmmm. i typically get the banana's on indica's.

you got some "rosenthall effect" happening on the bottom of the plant. curling leaves back to eachother is a sign that they are in transition from bloom or into bloom. can usually find this happening on veg plants when they are in veg and are getting confused for some reason. i have had that happen to me a few times while my plants where in 24hr veg. kinda crazy, happened to my og x purple kush this run lol. wish i took some pictures, only happened on 3 plants though

you got some "rosenthall effect" happening on the bottom of the plant. curling leaves back to each other is a sign that they are in transition from bloom or into bloom. can usually find this happening on veg plants when they are in veg and are getting confused for some reason. i have had that happen to me a few times while my plants where in 24hr veg. kinda crazy, happened to my og x purple kush this run lol. wish i took some pictures, only happened on 3 plants though

They took almost thirty days to transition back to vegetation. That must be the Rosenthall effect you mention. The clones where taken from females that where 31 days into flowering. I decided to get serious on this new hobby and wanted to give this unknown strain an extended life. So I clipped some lower branches and the mothers are growing well now...

glad to hear they are turning around. sometimes that happens to plants in veg. i have had it happen on 24hr veg before random enough. just let it do its thing. i have had hairs push also. very rare but it happens, seen it more in other grows though. you will be ok, sometimes it does take 2+ weeks to correct and get them back into the groove. you should see some nice growth in no time. :goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom