Does growing become tedious?

It's so helpful to have your responses. Thank you so much.

My enthusiasm has returned.

I took some time to examine my attitude and I see it was just a couple of days of hurdles that had me a bit down. I gathered myself, got the enclosure dialed in, did some top dressing and put some cuttings in the window.

I can say that today brought me the return I was seeking. The shade cloth has helps immensely. Pests are now at a minimum and the girls have responded.

Next steps are to try to train them, so they don't hit the roof. :oops:

I thank you all for your sharing.

Be well.

clone.png

House.png

It's so helpful to have your responses. Thank you so much.

My enthusiasm has returned.

I took some time to examine my attitude and I see it was just a couple of days of hurdles that had me a bit down. I gathered myself, got the enclosure dialed in, did some top dressing and put some cuttings in the window.

I can say that today brought me the return I was seeking. The shade cloth has helps immensely. Pests are now at a minimum and the girls have responded.

Next steps are to try to train them, so they don't hit the roof. :oops:

I thank you all for your sharing.

Be well.

clone.png

House.png
Looking Awesome! :hookah:

My wife decided to invite the cops to our house when my first grow was in full smelly flower - she went nuts after her dad died...fortunately the police didnt go upstairs - probably because they didnt want the extra work and might have been on a sticky legal wicket...... Now I grow so the likely worst for me is a loss of equipment and a caution...few plants, no clones, high stealth and a too expensive to build but decent, grow environment.

For me the biggest giveaway would be smell.
Not sure if your in the UK or elsewhere but more recently over the last few years a lot more people that have been busted have been getting charged and fined as apposed to getting a custodial sentence. Not many gangs around here but certain area's of london is rife for gangs robbing people that grow green. 3 weeks back someone who stays in the next town from where I stay was stabbed to death and robbed over a grow they had so it does happen just not that often. More chance the police raiding the house than being robbed by gangs.
I know some parts of the UK the police don't bother as much with the average person smoking pot or even growing a plant here and there and instead focus on people growing for huge profits like commercial type grows.

I grow inside and last couple of years i take two to three months off in the summer when its hot, no ac anyways plus gives me a break which i need and come Sept i'm ready to go again and excited about it.

I grow inside and last couple of years i take two to three months off in the summer when its hot, no ac anyways plus gives me a break which i need and come Sept i'm ready to go again and excited about it.

After this grow I'll be taking a break aswell but probably for a good few months as I'll have 10 on the go this time, last time it was only 3 plants.

Yes sometimes a person just needs a break for a bit, then come back strong.

I really enjoy growing and tending to the plants but this time around I decided to set up a grow in my loft and that's what's made things less enjoyable as there was a lot of work, time and effort I've had to put into it just to get things ready for the plants and it's held things up much longer than I was anticipating. Next time I think I'll just stick to two or three plants and do what I did before and stick a grow tent in the room.

Back
Top Bottom