Hey All - Newbie Supreme With Cheese

Mickies

Hey All I wonder if any of you could help with the issue I’m having. Lower half of the plant leaves are developing a mottled burn and i see it creeping to the upper third of the plant … just some ideas on what it is and possible treatment ideas would be immensely appreciated … plant is Skunk#1 and looked great but starting to look … meh…. Using Memorial for the pests I’m wondering if it burn the leaves a bit but this looks like a transitory nutrient issue. I’m thinking potassium. But any ideas would help thank you

0C5D26CF-47B0-43B3-86C3-219A2402DEC7.jpeg

5801163C-C5B8-41E7-B7A4-080C96518F22.jpeg

96AD8118-446C-41CB-806B-4FD593A34713.jpeg

Hi Mickies, nice to see you here growing! I can grow weed but I'm pretty bad at diagnosing other people's plant issues. I found this today and it has many of the symptoms you're seeing. It's a relatively new plant problem solver. Scroll around. What do you think? I think cal and mag. I'm usually wrong and it's phosphorus. It's difficult being old and stubborn. :p What do you think? I'm going back to have another look.

What are you using for soil and nutes?
Also of note I’m growing entirely outside no LED lights or grill lights. I tried using the fox farms veg I think I overdid it originally many weeks back, I reintroduced a little bit recently it seem to respond better. I think it might be the Neem oil when it sits on the leaf and the sun burs the leaves a bit(I may be off base here). But to me it looks like a transient nutrient problem

Also of note I’m growing entirely outside no LED lights or grill lights. I tried using the fox farms veg

I think I overdid it originally many weeks back, I reintroduced a little bit recently it seem to respond better. I think it might be the Neem oil when it sits on the leaf and the sun burs the leaves a bit(I may be off base here). But to me it looks like a transient nutrient problem
Good afternoon @Mickies Welcome to 420magazine my friend.:welcome:
Beautiful lady.
Couple things.
You have holes in the bottom of that pot right?
Neem oil tends to run to the edges of your leaves, gravity.
If it was going to burn that's where it would be.
So not that.
in my opinion your soil is spent she is hungry and showing deficiencies.
Fox farms comes with a schedule, do you have all those nutrients and the schedule?
I recommend you start using it.
Feed full strength nutrients at 6.3 ph to run off.
Then let dry.
Then feed pain water at 6.3 ph to run off.
Keep repeating this feed schedule until harvest.
Switch to flower when you see pistils.
This should greatly improve her appearance and health.
Hope you had a great weekend.

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

BTW if you want to meet everyone and say hi here is a link.

Back
Top Bottom