Auto problem

Shipper49

10+ weeks into train wreck autoflowers. Healthier plant now has wilting and yellowing leaves (too little watering?), and most of vegetation is gone. Buds look okay, and pistils beginning to turn amber. I’m wondering if I’m just too far into grow cycle, and plant naturally losing leaves? The other pic here is for plant with identical time and treatment, but vegetation is healthier though still kind of skimpy. Any advice or ideas appreciated as I am novice grower. Thnx

E1E2E793-74F4-4C01-BA72-1874B3F175F4.jpeg

50008A29-4F40-413B-A630-88B5798D9D33.jpeg

10+ weeks into train wreck autoflowers. Healthier plant now has wilting and yellowing leaves (too little watering?), and most of vegetation is gone. Buds look okay, and pistils beginning to turn amber. I’m wondering if I’m just too far into grow cycle, and plant naturally losing leaves? The other pic here is for plant with identical time and treatment, but vegetation is healthier though still kind of skimpy. Any advice or ideas appreciated as I am novice grower. Thnx

E1E2E793-74F4-4C01-BA72-1874B3F175F4.jpeg

50008A29-4F40-413B-A630-88B5798D9D33.jpeg
Im using natural light plus low power grow lights. I water every 2-3 days, and am using mega crop nutes as suggested here. I apply same light, water and nutes to both plants, but one now appears to be dying?

what is your megacrop application rate? I think it is too high for the abilities of these plants that appear to have some root damage from being watered too often. You are not supposed to need to flush MC grows and you are advised by GLN to never give plain water. I definitely think you need to back off on the MC and certainly not give any of its supplements like BE or SC right now.

Back
Top Bottom