Hello!

Browne89

420 Member
I just started growing a little over a month ago. I came across this forum while searching for some solutions to grow problems and answers to questions I’ve had on my grow. There’s so much awesome content and knowledge in this forum. Currently I have 3 candy cream feminized plants that are about 2.5 weeks into the vegetative stage. I’ve had some yellowing on leaves and the plants seem overly bushy. I’ll post some pics. Any advice is welcome. I’m new to growing and trying to keep things simple my first grow.

Attachments

• 0FDD1981-7073-452F-8A8A-37A35AEC81B9.jpeg
    0FDD1981-7073-452F-8A8A-37A35AEC81B9.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 32
  • D8AB7936-13EF-4BA9-A9BA-7E74CE5631D8.jpeg
    D8AB7936-13EF-4BA9-A9BA-7E74CE5631D8.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 35
Welcome Browne89 to 420 Magazine. Great start . Here something for you to use those questions and help through the site .

There not overly bushy AT all keep doing what you're doin'... I did notice a discolored leaf on the bottom, but it's a LEAF who cares. It could of been a PH fluctuation or just lack of light due to the density of your plant or the leaf is hitting the ground and needs to be plucked anyway. Your trains are on the right track.
Hey Johnny, I did attempt to see if I had a ph problem. I bought a ph up/down kit. I tested the runoffs ph and water I’m using. The runoff seemed to be in the 5.5 range. The ph after testing the runoff had the color of piss if that helps. Since it was my first time using a kit though I had nothing to compare it too so wasn’t sure if it was an issue

This thread has been moved to insert forum name with link to the thread.

We work hard to make 420 Magazine as navigable as possible for members and guests so that information can be easily found. We also want to ensure that your own thread receives the most appropriate responses, views or support.

Browne89 has been over here in the veg section

Hello :welcome: to 420mag.
Your plants look outstanding. The brown area on one leaf looks like where some water or something got onto the leaf and got light burned. If it was another problem it would have showed up on other leafs by now. Grow looking good I wish you the best.

Back
Top Bottom