What’s not right with this plant?

Shipper49

I’m a newbie trying to grow indoors a few white Widow auto flowers. They’ve been going about a month now, indoors in South Carolina but with lots of grow light help. One plant looks good here, but the less healthy plant has yellowing bottom leaves and is getting sparser Vegetative growth. Both were started same time in fox farm starter soil, but healthier one has been in smaller pot. Any advice or recommendations appreciated.

Attachments

• C1FFF019-0B2C-4794-BF91-D3F482986908.jpeg
    C1FFF019-0B2C-4794-BF91-D3F482986908.jpeg
    129.8 KB · Views: 90
  • AE5D03D0-7949-4B5F-9C3F-0A6754522B0C.jpeg
    AE5D03D0-7949-4B5F-9C3F-0A6754522B0C.jpeg
    567.2 KB · Views: 100
Yes what Boom said, bigger the root mass the bigger the plants. I do believe that those starter soils only have enough nutrients for a few weeks then you have to feed them, what nutrients are you using? Type of lights?

I haven’t used nutes yet since soil was rich. Any recommendations for what I could use to fertilize? Grow lights are on smaller size, but have been running for 12 hours each Night, after putting in southern window during day. I’ve used the red/blue combo light as previous post implied was better for autoflowers. Thnx

What ever is readily available for you, just use proper nutrients for cannabis, uppot your plants to a larger pot with plenty of soil and start feeding them, they may respond and give you something but being an auto they generally run on their genetic clock, you never know, just keep going.

Like kush said ... you need bigger pots. You start Auto's in the same pot you finish in. Transplanting can slow them down or shock them. I'd get 5 gallon grow bags & a bag of Fox Farms Ocean Forrest Soil & up pot & water ASAP. Use that soil & you wont need nutes for about 2 - 3 more weeks. While you are using up the nutes in the soil go to the Greenleaf Nutrients website & order the Free Sample of Mega Crop. You still have to pay about $6 for shipping. The stuff works great & you don't need anything else. You just watch the color green of your plants. When they get lighter green you up the dosage of MC & that's pretty much all there is to it.

Back
Top Bottom