Don’t know which forum to post in can anyone help me and tell me what’s wrong?

Beestrees

420 Member
It could be nitrogen toxicity but I’m new to growing and I really don’t know I need some expert advice✊

Curling leaves dark green one leave yellowing red stems

thank you

Attachments

• FD2F44AE-01A2-4AE3-B2CA-FF7821DA0044.jpeg
    FD2F44AE-01A2-4AE3-B2CA-FF7821DA0044.jpeg
    470.9 KB · Views: 87
  • BDD19E56-7BBC-48E6-A3FD-A8C98DB0556C.jpeg
    BDD19E56-7BBC-48E6-A3FD-A8C98DB0556C.jpeg
    588.6 KB · Views: 85
  • 1026DE2E-045E-428C-B31C-68E48C73557C.jpeg
    1026DE2E-045E-428C-B31C-68E48C73557C.jpeg
    558.3 KB · Views: 82
If you have a way to check your Ph I would do that. Wrong Ph can cause issues with Magnesium and other nutrients. In the future Find yourself a Ph meter, acid and base and correct your Ph before adding it. Only make changes after all the nutes are added.

This isnt Nitrogen toxicity. If you've been feeding them normally it takes a bit to make soil toxic. Dont get me wrong, it happens but not like hydro. Nitrogen toxicity is best shown with "clawing" leaves. The last half an inch or so turn straight down. Look at the lower left one of the fingers is showing a bad example of what I'm talking about. The whole plant may not be affected

Some strains just have purple/red stems. It's fairly common. They usually start out red though.

What you have in my opinion is simply the end of the plant. As the flower stage comes closer to the end it consumes the last little bit of Nitrogen in the fan leaves. It will probably get worse, but that's ok. When you see a yellow leaf dont pull it, let it drop off. If you pull it the plant will pick another leaf

Plant looks good. Nice job

Thank you I cloned it from my buddy’s plant and the ph sits around 6.2-6.7 I try to get it 6.5 always but thank you I’ll worry less now ! I totally picked that yellow leaf haha

Thank you I cloned it from my buddy’s plant and the ph sits around 6.2-6.7 I try to get it 6.5 always but thank you I’ll worry less now ! I totally picked that yellow leaf haha
Ph is a tad high, if you can get to 6 you're good. If it's always been high then Ph to 5.5. You will probably see a difference in your plant It's never too late for this. The thing with Ph is if it's out of whack your plant wont be able to take in certain elements. When in dirt you should move the Ph around a bit so all the elements are bioavailable to the plant. Hydro is different. A middle of the road Ph will satisfy all the elements. Learn this and it will help a major aspect to growing. Everyone picks the thrashed leaves... you're not alone. If you pick the leaves the plant will just move to the next one. Here is a couple plants that are almost ready for the chop. The leaves are discolored primarily because the plant is about ripe If you ever have questions give me a ring.

Back
Top Bottom