Doublegum

dg_001.jpg

A finished grow op.

i would like to type a message about how beautiful and frosty your plants are but im too busy drooling all over myself

wow very nice you should enter it into the plant of the month contest, i want to see some up close :cheesygrinsmiley:

To be totally honest with ya, too bad the close up shots of the trichomes didn't show more amber color. other than that, fucking beautiful plant, nice shots, great angles. hell, i'd enter the contest, never know, right?

So are you the same person as poker addict? I tried looking up doublegum in the picture forum and came up with a pic of what looks like the same grow room but under a different screenname. Anyhow, I was curiouse if you have the same problem I have had with the buckets farthest away from the reservoir having nutrient lockout problems. Im not sure why Im having that issue now all of a sudden. I think the roots are growing out through the drain/fill tube and its not filling with new nutes each time or something. Anyway, have you seen any DIY plans for basically the same setup but with 5 gallon buckets? I havent really looked yet but I think that if there isnt one Im gonna start a thread on my own DIY ebb and gro 5 gallon bucket system. Just need some 3.5gallon buckets, 5 gallon buckets, two pumps two floats reservoir etc. Should be pretty straight forward. I just want to see what I can grow out of a 5 gallon bucket because my roots fill those 3 gallon buckets quick! Currently I have three 600 watt quantum dimmable ballasts with 8" air cooled hydryfarm reflectors and 10 buckets going rather than 12(its too cramped with 12 buckets). Also check out my post on last months contest. That plant was in rockwool, but Nosebleeds my baby. Made that strain years ago. Shes losing some vigor so im breeding her soon. Anyhow Ill post pics of the newer setup so u can see.

I had a hard time picking a good name. I play alot of poker but I didn't care for the name. I have had a few different names in a number of forums so I do get mixed up which ones I have used here. Herby, Ichigo, herban legend are a few other names I used in the past. I was first known as urdedpal but I forgot the password and the email account it was under.

Its not uncommon that members have more than one username. I just choose not to use this one anymore. I use alot more buckets than you but its vary much like my old grow room. I am about to fire it up again as soon as the veg cab is finished in another grow room of mine. I think you will like it 2 1000w on a light mover with about 18 plants.

I was first known as urdedpal but I forgot the password and the email account it was under.

lol - now that you outed yourself...

I used to be spellbound by some of the grows you did as Urdedpal, particularly the Albino.

Ever seen a White Bud?

You guys should check this one out; fascinating

Back
Top Bottom