Dr Oz on Tue 3-29-2011

medic420

So Dr Oz had a show on medical marijuana today. I was not able to watch it and it did not DVR correctly. Did anyone watch it. If so what happened, what are your thoughts on what they talked about. It said Montel Williams was going to be on it.

I live in a state that it is sends people to jail over 1 joint!! Which is Missouri, there is a bill in the on making it legal but the speaker of the house will not send to to the floor to be voted on. With my current job I can not go public and speak my mind with out losing my job, and being black balled in my field. So What do I do!
Thanks

I did see the show,but watched it from NORML site they had a link on the web site for it.
Marijuana Law Reform - NORML. I think this show was done in Philly to coincide with SB-17 Delawares version of MMJ it did pass the Senate now it has to go to the House and then the Governor.
I am also from a unfriendly pot state Delaware. Got busted last year. In Jan. I went to court and agreed to go in to what they call drug diversion to avoid the sentencing need to have 14 group session and and same amount of clear urine samples. So I've been doing without but come second week of May I'll be free to go back to being alive again.Just in time for summer and just be another victim of the Drug War.

I feel you. I have been debating what to do next. It can keep a person up at nights!! I still search and search for someone to step up and fight the fight. There has been at least one case that I know of that was dropped due to the defense of medical marijuana. THERE is a place in Missouri that the city has reduced possession of marijuana from a crime to a infraction. That is Columbia Missouri which is were the Unv of Missouri is, I guess they dont want to lock up all those $$$ thay are getting from mommy and daddy!!

It's a fight between US governments endless money which they take from us.Then states want us to pay to have it. So they get all the gain and we get all the pain.

Did you go to the NORML site and watch the show.

Back
Top Bottom