Dragoond2's Soil Girl Scout Crack & Others Grow Journal 2019

How do I know when to start the flush? I hear it's a 2 week process but how do I tell when to start? What's the down side of starting too late or too early? I haven't been noticing any changes lately in the size or shape of the buds. I have been checking the trics with a jeweler's loop I am not 100% sure on how they are supposed to look but I notice cloudy and clear trics no amber yet. Thanks
I couldn't help you on that one. I feed right up til harvest, no flushing.

Start of week 7 of flower. Things look pretty good for the most part. I think the lemonchello haze is have an issue not sure but believe its nute burn.

Girl scout crack

Lemonchello haze

Critical purple kush

Chopped down the critical purple kush last night after checking the trichomes and seeing some amber and cloudy. Did a quick trim and drying them now. Cant wait to try. The lemonchello haze and girl scout crack need some more time I thinking 2 weeks. Now need a scale to see what I got after drying. Hoping for at least an ounce.

Attachments

• 20190609_225022.jpg
    20190609_225022.jpg
    396.8 KB · Views: 85
  • 20190609_225005.jpg
    20190609_225005.jpg
    348.8 KB · Views: 73
Been doing the low and slow drying by @DrZiggy since Sunday night so far so good. Using paper bags in a fridge. Also have the lemonchello haze and girl scout crack in the dark since Friday going to harvest today at some point and hang dry them in the tent. Just a little comparison all though not scientific at all.

Also ordered some fox far happy frog it's cheaper than ocean forest. Heard good things seen good reviews so thought I would give it a try.

Well this grow is complete now all three are harvested and dryed just have to trim the girl scout crack still. Looking good got over an ounce from each plant including trim and larf which I was with 99% isopropyl alcohol and is evaporating now hoping I don't hurt myself trying this lol. The lemonchello haze has a nice citrus smell and flavor to it. I have only tried the critical purple kush and lemonchello haze so far and I feel that both give a nice relaxing high though the lemonchello haze doesn't have the same couch locking effect. Can't wait to try the girl scout crack or to start the next grow after cleaning out the tent. Keep an eye out for the next journal next are the autos I got during @SeedsMan 420 sell. I'm going to try to do a perpetual grow starting with Northern lights and zkittles. Anyways thanks for joining me in this journey hope to see you in the next one.

:thumb::thanks:

Back
Top Bottom