Drawing Lines: My Pistils come out in 2's. Med Quality 1 1/4 Plant Indoors?

Essiac303

o@WAYOUT@o
Identifying Sex traits are pretty well understood and agreed upon. Accepted as Crab-Claw Banana or 2 Pistils or both. Growers Touch.....
Total Mass and the space the bud site ratios adjust to, opposed to the entire plant is the given yield.
Just the same as THC and all cannabinoid Capacities (Not genetic THC Levels) of any given strain, are compared to TRICHome site mass opposed to each bud site or flower.
So having 2 pistils at each calyx or husk is a cannabis wide trait of all females in the gene pool.
So what if you were able to alter the predisposed genetics in order to code in hormones, metabolic activity and amino acid traces so (3) or (4) pistils protrude from each calyx as a predisposed genetic trait.
In turn when the flower petals close and the calyx swells, assuming you advanced a SINGLE Calyx to protrude (3) pistils from one calyx. Wouldn't that increase your whole yield by 1/3?
16oz would be that and an extra cutie and quarter ounce. <A pack and smoke from one plant>.......Oh behave :)

Just to clarify, 4 Ounces, 7 Grams would be a low ball effort as the initial value and yield of each site. The actual 1/3 increase or the entire yield in Arid conditions would be 5.33333 OZ. in addition to having a 16OZ yield average per plant.
If your normal yield is 16oz at harvest, then 13 oz or better after a quick cure (2 weeks) would account for the differences of my first stated quotient of a cutie and a quarter and still remain at medical quality. The Difference was factored in from time of cuttting down to when it was ready to consume. The 1-3 oz per plant loss can be expected b/c of water weight and its evaporation. :)

Is that a 60 day cure or whats proper here? a 2 week cure with no grassy smell is pretty acceptable.
I've not lost half weight to my recollection. maybe i just go heavy on my trim I dont know. What elevation are you at losing half of the weight after your buds are off them stems? 1/3 is the average, How Dry the region has alot to do with it as well i believe. Like pre disposed to retaining less water allows for less of a indifference when it does lose all of its moisture. Anyway i guess either im fortunate for having a bit heavier yield or im gettin people on leaving too much trim.

Back
Top Bottom