Do I bother?

I only wait 3 weeks from seed then force they do all there growing in the force.
Damn watering that many plants seems like a chore. Do you have any journals I would like to check that out.

I thought preflowers was when they started showing the little pistils .

So did I which is why I'm so confused haha, I've got no pistils whatsoever and my other grows have had them pop up overnight whereas these have had the little calyxes for over a week now

So do normal photos also develop the pre-flower calyxes before being put on 12/12?

when the preflowers first form it is possible to shine a light from the back of them and with a skilled eye tell if they are sitting down on the notch or up on a stalk, and determine very early male or female, long before the first pistils emerge
Lol I have only been growing for two years and thought I had a pretty good grasp on things. Lately I have been feeling like a newbie
Lots to learn.

Polish polka christmas.

Attachments

• 20181220_233924.jpg
    20181220_233924.jpg
    441.5 KB · Views: 32
To me those look Indica photo.

If they were auto clones and you got them at 3 weeks and have had them for 4 weeks, they’d be just a few weeks from finish. Not to mention the time it took for them to root. Auto run times aren’t that long.

Thanks for your reply, I've sort of come to the conclusion that these aren't autos either but they did start developing the pre-flowers before I'd done anything with the light so I'm not too sure. How long do you think I should wait? 3 days and no signs of progress as of yet...

@Emilya
Yeah I've experienced that massive stretch with the past two grows which is why I'm so concerned, i could potentially get rid of one plant and carry on the other but at this point I'm not even sure they'll flower at all. Is it normal for plants to take so long to mature when they're this size? I got them in a relatively deprived state so maybe that's why?

You can limit the stretch by tying the branches down.

Back
Top Bottom