Drip Pan/Tray For 5x5 Tent

Thanks man, I ended up building a slightly elevated PVC frame just larger than the base of the tent and covered it with pond liner.

Then I also built just a square 4.8’x4.8’ square out of 1.5” PVC that I wrapped a heavy duty tarp around and secured with bungee cords. This sits inside the tent on the floor. Then on top of that I put a 4x4 flood tray.

For my water reservoirs, I am sitting them on top of small step stools inside plastic storage containers so they still can gravity feed the autopots, but if they were to ever leak or break all the liquid would just go down into the waterproof container. Feeling pretty good from a water standpoint, now I just need to do everything else... rewire all of my lighting/ clean it up, configure CO2 tubing along my lighting frame, setup fans, and see if I can’t figure out a better pulley system that works easily. Love the pulley idea after seeing old salts idea but my first attempt wasn’t too good. @Old Salt here’s what I’m going to try and figure out today if I can solve the challenge of securing the 8 contact points on poles in a way where rope is still flexible, but fasteners like carabiners can’t slide around... should be interesting. It’s funny, I’m at the point where buying a kayak hanger would be much cheaper, but you’d lose out on all the sweat equity, new rope knot tying knowledge, and learning a new skill. Messing around with pulleys has actually been a lot of fun.

52E2BDFA-5762-4ADF-85A0-93059F76279F.png

C2041906-277F-4571-863D-738AF81A6E95.jpeg
70DF7C8E-2947-488E-AB4F-F0782FAD0730.jpeg
31473EC5-AA7E-4B8B-B810-BAEC7F3C2C66.jpeg

Idk what its called , used to mix mortar for laying tile . Or even a shower flower tray they use in constructing a tile floor . Comes in multiple sizes .

Back
Top Bottom