Droopy but then bounces back?

Godofmonkeys

Ok maybe I just worry to much :bitingnails:.... but something just dosnt seem right to me but she seems really healthy I no iam not over watering her or under watering her I do find my self watering her every 3 days which seems to be ok. My ph is about 6.6 but I find this to be a on going occurrence. I have a fan circulating the air,she will droop which seems to happen at night wich to me is ok but untill mid day? Then she just deside to bounce back on her own, my temps are perty much at 80 deg, lights are about 3,4 inch away at all times...I have 6 cfl for 207 watts my lumens is 13,050 in a 3ft by 7 1/2 closet this is what it looks like one day
024100.png
then today I wake up and this is what i see
023115-1.png
As I type I see her self picking up it really is frustrating and amazing, at times freaks me out not knowing what is causing this or just dose it take her 3 to 4 hrs to wake up. Surely she cant be that lazy ? can she ?

Re: droopy but then bounces back ?

very nice looking what strain is it? what size pot is it in it might be time to put in bigger pot
mowie_plant_of_month.jpg

:peacetwo:

ya, The pot in the pic looks kinda small. Id reccomend usin 3gal pots at the smallest. And it doesnt take long at all for the plants to die when they get root bound. She may be giving you the early warnings of a root bound plant.

I have noticed some roots starting to poke threw the bottom holes and allso already transplanted once . will that effect my plant if I transplant a second time? I also just recently introduced her to the 12/12 (maybe 4 days ago)she been in veg for 7 weeks, we no the plant will double if not trip the size, was kinda hoping it was good in the pot she was in now.The pot size is (10.1/2 by 25 cm) what ever that measure out too in pot size lol.The strain iam not 100percent on. My friend who I got it from told me it was blue dream but from what i seen it dosnt look like it, its really alot more bushier from what I seen from other bluedream plants . I no how the truth gets bounced around. But any ways if a bigger pot would solve it then thats what iam going to be doing today . Appreciate the help guys...It was from a seed grizzly...

thats normal for a plant to droop a little like that, I wouldn't worry about it. Keep doing what you're doing, they look healthy

So my last 2 questions are..{1} Is it ok to transplant for a second time ? {2} is it ok to transplant 6th-7th day in to flowering with out harming the plant ? I know 2-4 weeks is not a smart idea, but how about a week? she really is just now starting to show little sings of sex.

i have done it just recently i flower a Hawaiian clone in a pot about the same size you used and replanted it into bigger pot its seam to stall the plant growth for a while but now it seams to be taking off again will post soon and let you know it works out for me its better than letting it get root bond the more you know the more you grow :cheer::cheer::blunt:

So my last 2 questions are..{1} Is it ok to transplant for a second time ? {2} is it ok to transplant 6th-7th day in to flowering with out harming the plant ? I know 2-4 weeks is not a smart idea, but how about a week? she really is just now starting to show little sings of sex.

yeah it's not going to be a problem. the sooner the better though. I generally grow in starter pots, then transplant to 1 gal for veg, then transplant into 3 gal pots for a week, then flower them. Works well and they never get rootbound.

I also just moments ago transplanted which seems to be a much more ridiculously bigger pot
001524.png
when I tap taped on the sides and the bottom she popped right out, she was definitely going root bound, the sides were all roots I just wish I took a pic but I didnt. I really didnt whant to wait to long to get her in to her new home so I did it as quickly as I could. I will keep u guys posted on her progress to see where she gos from hear, iam not to worried tho, she really seems healthy so iam shure she will do fine.. But u never no... (Thanks alote for the help guys)

Ya, she looks good. As stated, the transplant will just slow production for about a week. I usually just flower a week longer than planned. Good Job so far, she really looks happy so this shouldnt bother her much at all. Keep us updated on the grow. Good luck, happy growing

Re: Droopy but then bounces back ?

I wouldn't worry too much if things are always bouncing back.

But I think it did alert you to the idea that you need to give your plant a larger pot if you want it to keep growing - and it looks like those roots definitely needed some room.

Overall, I think this is really going to be an excellent plant in the end.

What nutes are you using? To me, it looks like you might be rocking the Advanced Nutrients Expert Lineup, but I didn't see your nutes listed anywhere.

I'm starting that bundle soon and it would be awesome to see what results I can expect. :)

Re: Droopy but then bounces back ?

ok so she had no problems after the transplant, actually if I could hear her talk I would have to say she is thanking me (note I still think I over killed it on the pot tho) I just grabed the bigest one I could find:)
IMG_4461-1.png
:morenutes: Stoner I use Grow Big ,Tiger Bloom ,Big Bloom my only problem I seem to have is when to freakin switch pots but after this I wont make the same mistake but iam always still learning more and more stuff every day. Now I can start a proper flowering with out stressing as much..

now all you got to do is top your plant if i remember you said this plant was started from seed you should top it you will get more top buds this way.here a pic of my Shiva-blueberry i topped 2 weeks ago :goodluck:
rsz_topped_002.jpg

I am already 2 weeks in to flowering :straightface: I guess I should of thought about that a week before I flowered. I was running in to some problems on this one, next one it will be alote better..

I'm not a fan of topping. Removing vegetation does not increase yield any more than bending the top over (lst) does. You get the same effect which is to redirect the auxins to lower branches without any of the stress of ripping part of the plant off. Besides... why do so many think 2 smaller buds equals more mass than one large bud? Research LST or paper clip training for ideas of increasing the canopy if that is what you desire.

Back
Top Bottom