drying-3 qwik questions

it always a good idea to keep the air circulating when growing from start to finish. In all phases this helps prevent fungi spores and pests from thriving on ur crop. I suggest u keep ur fan and filter running most definitely.5-7 days to dry 65-75F RH 45%-50%. at least 2 weeks cure. Check out the link provided by westbud.

hi community, my gro cab is my everything cab lol. first i vegged then i flowered now i'm drying. my question is do i need to keep my fans on while they are drying? and also how long to dry before i cure and then how long to cure? thx in advance:smokin:

Hey,
I would suggest a minimum of a good week drying, the a good week curing in jars. The curing will increase the taste & smell so much!

:rollit:

westbud90, BWC BayArea and fuuji0019 thx for responses.first the link was the best ,so many post to compare. my temps stay between 75 and 85 degrees and the humidity is between 45 and 55%. i got 2 fans blowing inside. and finally the week drying and week curing sounds good to me being i have 1fem out of 9 plants. thx again guys:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom