Drying weed in the sun

datfatboi

Been drying my weed for 3 weeks, still not dry, cant get my rh lower than 60%

Can i put it in the sun for s day or two and cover it with a dark sheet so the light doesn't ruin the thc?

Hang in the shade then .... if your RH is lower outside. Cant you open the window? Just a thought.
The rh outside is 48%, in the shade it would take considerably longer to bring it down to 48% and i dont wanna have weed hanging around outside no more than i need to ...

48% is way too dry. You want something like 65% before going into containers.

Someone mentioned putting some flower you have hanging in a jar with a lid on it with a hygrometer. You might be where you need to be right now.

48% = hay. You dont want that.

Someone mentioned putting some flower you have hanging in a jar with a lid on it with a hygrometer. You might be where you need to be right now.

How do i know if they're ready to jar? The " break a stem and if it staps its ready" method is complete bullshit

Snapping stems is not very good way to tell if you plant is ready for storage.

Put some trimmed flower into a jar with a hygrometer and put a lid on it and let it sit overnight. Check the hygrometer without opening the jar. If your close to 65% yer good to go.

I dont really stress on it too much. After I trim, I put flower in jars. Check them every day take lids off let it breath a little bit for an hour maybe. If the buds are still damp I empty them out into a cardboard box and let them sit in that overnight and that's usually enough that they can be stored long term. After a month or so I will add a Boveda 62% pack into each jar for long term storage.

My house is around 60 and its not drying! Its been almost a month and i tried a few samples and its too wet imo @013

Back
Top Bottom