Humidifier mister in dry tent

DanDawg

Hey guys ive recently just cut down my first crop i grew in a 2ft square tent and i have hung them up in there to dry. I have used a mister humidifier thru the grow as it is very dry in there below 20 rh without it. Ive read u need 50 to 60 rh for drying so ive lrft the mister in there whilst drying. Its quite powerful for the size tent yet still hsve to have it up near enough full to aquire that nice 55rh. My concern is i cut it at 9 this morning they seem to be damper i know i know ive just cut em down but im just worrying that the cool mister could end uo doing more harm than good. I smoke for the high more than flavour but shit i didnt pick a strain like purple punch to fuck uo those taste profiles. To be fair i clipped a lower branch off as s tester only dried fir like 5 days but it was small smoking it as we soeak and the fksvours not bad a nice long dry and cure im sure this will be a winner. Obviously look how much ive babbled. Thanks guys

If you use your common sense you won't go too far wrong.

Indirect airflow, dark and reasonable levels of humidity and rotating the drying crop...

You can easily dry in cardboard boxes with holes in too.

So it wont cause damp or mould or anything?????
Box methods good but i have tent. Box sucks up moisture quick

Back
Top Bottom