Humidifier whilst drying

DanDawg

Hey guys ive created a new thread with the same question i know. But i know we're all stone heads here but peeps keep coming with mystical philosophies more than straight answers. Thus ill ask again. Will a cool mister to bring up RH in my drying tent cause any issues with drying?? Thanks guys anyone with a straight answer id appreciate. Not being rude to you guys but those who really really wanna tell me about how you suspended a cardboard box from the ceiling with ducting running outside etcetc bla bla. Well done. But please leave it for thread asking for it thanks.

i've added pans of water when the rh was below 25%.

never done an active humidifier. humidifiers can have a tendency to create a condensation effect. water droplets will gather in spots as the vapor does not get distributed evenly. it's a mold and bud rot recipe.

the pans help but not drastically. my hang can be short, and is governed by how dry the buds are, not length of time. i shoot for a wk hang, and work the rest out in the cure. in extremes i've hung as little as 3 - 4 days. it's always worked out though.

Back
Top Bottom