Dude, do you have my lighter?

Smoki McPot

Ever find yourself asking your homies for a lighter, when smoking in a cicle of like 9 dudes, wich a couple of bubblers and bowls going around? I was getting blitzed with a couple of friends and really noticed that everyone kept asking each other if we had thier lighters, due to everyone passing thiers with the bowl or bubbler. Does this happen to anyone else alot?

Hell yes! But I find that I RARELY ever get my lighters back! So what I do, is put stickers on them. That way, nobody can say "no man, it's my lighter, what...is your name on it?!" . And you can simply reply, YES! IT'S RIGH THERE!:cheesygrinsmiley: Damn lighter stealers! Ohh well, and does anyone else have this problem? Where you and a group of your friends have there own "designated colored lighters? My ex g/f's family was like that, I had to have white bic's..but those are hard to find. And when I brought over orange ones..they would STEAL THEM! Bastards! Needless to say..that's where the sticker idea came from...and that's why it's my EX GIRLFRIEND!!!! (hoe bag!):peace:

I usually buy packs of 5, 2 at a time because we go through lighters so fast here, might be a little more traffic then normal though heh

That just kinda goes with the territory. We always pass around lighters and get em mixed up with other peoples. Kinda sucks, but everyone went home with a diffrent lighter everyday.

Yes! Lighters are always getting passed around or dropped on the floor under something that makes you not want to have to go and get it. My friend has asked me if I had another lighter he could use when there was one sitting right in front of him under a magazine. I just said, "You are rediculous".

Hey sometimes they may pocket your lighter by accident, I know I have done it in the past. But chances are I will always give em back. I use nothing but mini cricket lighters, even though they don't last as long. I can usually tell if people are using mine, because around here, everyone uses standard size. And I always use a purple or orange one.

Aye happens alot. I use nothing but orange lighters with a malboro case around it. Had the case for years. Everyone knows it's mine.

:joint:

I can't stand sticker pickers. If I choose to remove the sticker off of my lighter, I will do it properly so it doesn't leave sticky sticker goo behind. Don't peel my sticker off! I hate getting my lighter back with sticky crap on it. Other than that, I'm pretty nice.

yea this always used to happen so me and my buddies just started bringing our own lighters and not having to pass one aroun

I try not to pass mine around, but i absoultley hate them cheap lighters so i buy bics. But yea usually i do end up loosing a few.

cig smokers are the worst... they will always steal your lighter.. it is just out of habbit

Ok, "smoki mcpot" I have to ask. Well, I'm just confused, the mod smokey macpot, what's with all these immitation names of smokey macpot? I've seen at least two so far. Anywho... about the lighters, I use small hard bics, and then put it in this tricky little lighter case, which makes the whole grip of the thing bigger, it even has grip rubber. No one else I know has that same lighter and case, so I always know it's mine.

Well, Smoki McPot as far as I know is an old slang name for a stoner I guess. I got it from "Dude, where's my car?" I didn't know there was already an exsisting Smoki on this site, or I wouldn't of took his name. I kinda feel bad, so I might just make a new account, or see if I can change this one. Do you know if it's possible to change my username? Anyone?

That name has been around a lot longer than the mod so you should keep the name. If my name was john and your name was john do you change ur name?
No didn't think so. But if you really want to do it you need to pm a administrator for that kind of request or like you said open a different account.

well, it's not like I mind your name, I was just curious. I didn't know smokey mcpot was a common stoner term.

Nice buds ya' got there, Urdedpal. And yes CherryEyed, it was a wierd movie. Got old though...

My Favorite Lighter's Are Bic's They Are The Best Besides A Zippo

Just Yesterday I Smoked Up My Friend I Asked Him If I Can Use His Lighter Ti Light It He Let Me Im Come Home That Night And I Still Have His Lighter (lol) I Forgot To Give It To Him And It's A Bic So Im Happy

My favorite lighter is a magnifying glass. ;)

I usually get mine back, I usually ask for 'em back after the person who needed it hits the pipe. I don't pass my lighter around. I think a rule of thumb, unless under certain circumstances, if they don't have a lighter they shouldn't smoke.

Back
Top Bottom