Dumb question

HammondHammond

what kind of cameras are you all using to show because my camera wont show the detail of the bud like ya pictures are. i would like to show you all the bud i have. and sorry about the post in the wrong section.

If you want to take super close up shots of buds you can use USB microscope. One company that makes those is 420 Science. Not sure if that is what you're after or not but I have done business with them and they are a great company. As far as digital cameras go the more mega pixels a camera can capture makes the image more crisp but also makes the camera cost more. I use a Sony F 707 which was a good camera when it came out quite a few years back but still takes great photos. The more money you pay the better quality images you can expect to take. My dad is a amateur photographer and owns a Canon which costs as much as a small car. That thing takes such beautiful photos because he shoots photos in RAW format which is a very large uncompressed file format that allows you to take basically the best quality image possible. Don't know what your budget is like but that is your business. There is no such thing as a stupid question except the one that is not asked.

Back
Top Bottom