Dumb?

What is sober

Just came across some weed it wasn't bad(wasn't great either) but it was compressed. I was just wondering what is used to do this and is it harmful to me long term ? ;)

Re: Dumb ?

i think they just use something to smash it together, man. i'm sure it's fine. pretty much all i smoked was compressed! lol. probably from mexico and they smashed it together in bricks for transportation.

oh. well in that case u mighta got ripped off. usually its supposed to look like a lil but when you break it up it comes out to be a lot.. so idk. and compressed usually has way more seeds and shit. dealers are tricky sometimes

If you ever worked at a grocery store and smashed boxes you seen what is normaly used to compress weed.At least thats what i've heard.lol

well... compressed will always be my very last resort or at least from that chump

one day my friend was going to smoke me out ...when he to my house he got the bud out & he said look at this shit! I was damm it was fuking compressed & it look good too all sparkly & shit!...when we started blazing i was thinking.how do they make the bud compressed like?
when i berly got colorado i met this girl cuz she was my sisters friend she smoked bud but not alot she liked me so i told her if she can get me some bud...then the next they she came back & she showed me the bud & there were balls of bud like 3 of them...she gave me one it was enough for a joint...i was thinking how in the fuck do they do that!
if any one knows how! please tell me!:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom