Durban poision -indoors anyone?

Red-Cricket

Hey All, Has anyone grew Durban poision indoors? Reviews read well, looking for that "up" sativa high. Thanks All

Re: Durban poision --indoors anyone??

Hey coco, is the taste overpowering? I read the high is one of the best. very up. What did you like about it? TY Red

Re: Durban poision --indoors anyone??

That was one of the first strains I grow. It was from Nirvana Seeds. I agree with cocoJoe almost like annaset liquor,licorice TASTE. Grows tall, Long flowering I cut mine at 10 weeks flowering under a 400watt HPS. And that was early, Remember I was new and that is a true newbie mistake. I got light and airy buds, but yes it was great high! At the time I was Mr. Mom and my wife came home to a spotless house everytime I smoke it. You will enjoy. Just do not be impatient. I GROW THAT IN 1999 and use all MG SOIL AND PRODUCTS. It still turn out ok. Very forgiving as I remember. Good Luck.

Re: Durban poision --indoors anyone?

Howdy Weed, thanks for the input. I would be budding under 10 4' T5's...do you think D Poision would handle these lights with good results? How tall indoors do they get? Thanks red

Re: Durban poision --indoors anyone?

only had it grown out door's was a one of the best sativa's i have tride.Thay nailed the flavor dead on it has the taste of black licorice.outside it was the tallest plant we had that summer(1992)the other's being mostly indica.Oh ya it still cold have gone two weeks longer when it had to come down in the middel of october.A lot of people here talk of an african sativa called satori from mandal seed's.

Back
Top Bottom