Has anyone had finicky Durban Poision? Some plants from the beginning looked like they were dying, others grew strong. However all the buds look good so far... so odd. Anyone else had that experience? I don’t like the supplier I got them from. Genetics?
Hang on for pictures

Is it real Durban, or some Dutch breeder crap, lol? The difference could be as great as the difference between that perfectly mixed martini... and the bathwater of the bartender who mixed it :rolleyes: . I've read that CannaBioGen has a halfway-decent Durban (cheap, too). No idea how close (or not) it is to the real Durban, though. Of the two Dutch breeders that have sold it for years, Dutch Poison's is (or was) at least fairly uniform; Sensi Seeds' version is all over the f*cking map, with at least three phenotypes. And the lesser Dutch breeders started with one of those (Sensi's, probably) and "improved" it with one of their house clones... Mal (Nirvana) used to cross every cutting he got his mitts on with his Skunk #1, but since (IIRC) Sensi's strain already got knocked around by that one, lol, he probably crossed it with his Northern Lights or something, IDK. Et cetera. Anyway, the real Durban is Something Special™. The Dutch version is... just another commercial strain.

BtW, were you trying to post a picture of a Durban Poison plant? Because the... err... thumbnail you posted has "Gods Green Crack" for a caption/title.

Back
Top Bottom