Dutch Passion - AutoUltimate Xmas

@Xmas grows some sick looking plants , is Dutchpassion seeds that good, I guess they are
One of my first autos was the Dutch Passion Cinderella Jack, and it was spectacular. Second strongest auto I ever grew too in terms of THC.

That is one spectacular auto harvest XmaS! It may be the mother of all auto harvests! :Rasta:

Congrats on the fantastic grow and harvest @Xmas Beautiful looking buds.:bravo:

Thank you very much guys.

I got her weight to 875 grams wich is an enormous amount of buds to smoke and share with friends :yummy:

She will suit me and friends perfectly in the warm spring.

Im going think about what strain i will grow next, but it will be one of those strains that can get enormous as they produce more then enough THC to make me super-high.

Thank you very much guys.

I got her weight to 875 grams wich is an enormous amount of buds to smoke and share with friends :yummy:

She will suit me and friends perfectly in the warm spring.

Im going think about what strain i will grow next, but it will be one of those strains that can get enormous as they produce more then enough THC to make me super-high.
875 grams? That's just short of two fricking pounds. Are you saying for real that that auto finished with a dried and trimmed weight of almost two pounds? Is that possibly what you're saying?

875 grams? That's just short of two fricking pounds. Are you saying for real that that auto finished with a dried and trimmed weight of almost two pounds? Is that possibly what you're saying?

Yeah, that is true. It’s insane what an yield it was :ganjamon: Ill aim for 1.2 next round, I’ll try DWC with Hydroguard.

Xmas that’s the sickest auto I’ve ever seen, congrats , what a yeild

Thank you very much Old g.

Yeah, that is true. It’s insane what an yield it was :ganjamon: Ill aim for 1.2 next round, I’ll try DWC with Hydroguard.

Thank you very much Old g.
Well congrats. That's officially the single largest auto harvest I've ever seen "in person." That beats every auto I've even seen get real big in hydro. I just don't get it, you're not really doing anything different than I do or many other people do, at the bare bones level. Is this really in large part a question of selecting the correct strain? Or do you have some super secret way to keep autos in veg as long as you want? :laugh:

Well congrats. That's officially the single largest auto harvest I've ever seen "in person." That beats every auto I've even seen get real big in hydro. I just don't get it, you're not really doing anything different than I do or many other people do, at the bare bones level. Is this really in large part a question of selecting the correct strain? Or do you have some super secret way to keep autos in veg as long as you want? :laugh:

Thank you Jon. :)
It’s the biggest autoflower i have sen IRL, but then to be honest - i have never met another grower and i have never seen another mans, or woman’s cannabisgrow, except here on the internet.

This girl could have been bigger if i had her under full lightning from start in a bigger container. But I’m more then happy with the outcome.

Will try DWC again with lighting all-around to see how big they can get, just for the fun of it.

The key for big plants is to pick a good phenotype and to dial her in as fast as possible, around day 5-7 - or you will neclect her some of her growth in the vegative fase, wich will give you a lower harvest as she isn’t developed to her fullest potential.

And if you want big plants you grow Dutch Passion. They are the experts in this area, everyone knows it.

It’s sad you’re in the states bro, or i could have visited you and we could have talked cannabis all days long, supplied our locals, and get really high whilst we shared our knowledge about the plant :passitleft:

It’s the biggest autoflower i have sen IRL, but then to be honest - i have never met another grower and i have never seen another mans, or woman’s cannabisgrow, except here on the internet.

This girl could have been bigger if i had her under full lightning from start in a bigger container. But I’m more then happy with the outcome.

Will try DWC again with lighting all-around to see how big they can get, just for the fun of it.

The key for big plants is to pick a good phenotype and to dial her in as fast as possible, around day 5-7 - or you will neclect her some of her growth in the vegative fase, wich will give you a lower harvest as she isn’t developed to her fullest potential.

And if you want big plants you grow Dutch Passion. They are the experts in this area, everyone knows it.

It’s sad you’re in the states bro, or i could have visited you and we could have talked cannabis all days long, supplied our locals, and get really high whilst we shared our knowledge about the plant :passitleft:
@Xmas stick around this board for abit brother, I ordered the 2 pot FF , it’s all I can afford lol , can’t wait to gro using it, if I’ll be able to figure out how to assemble it

Thanks right back at you Xmas. Appreciate the answer. The only DP I have grown was their Cinderella Jack, and it was indeed as advertised. That was my first auto try. If I grew one now she'd get BIG. Not crazy big, but I can make a 5-6 ounce plant from that strain easy. I got nothing but love for DP.

You never met another grower in person? In your whole life? Doing as you do? How is that even possible? :rofl:

That said, if all your skills come from the internet, more power to you.

So pick a good pheno and dial her in as fast as possible. Ok, fine I get that. But with an auto, if I'm to have her dialed in in a week, as you say (no problem), even if I grew 10 of the same seed - how would I gauge the "best" pheno at day 7?

Doesn't appear you do a ton of training, more like pulling out branches. Is this correct or what?

Thanks for the help man. And you never know, I just may get across the pond one day. Maybe not now, as I'm not sure the climate is super conducive to flying to Europe at the moment. Lol.....:(

I won the competition guys, “Bud of the month”!!! :green_heart: With this photo -

91A7DA62-0D26-4C00-8A97-F343152F530C.jpeg

And i got into a Dutch Passion blog.

Check it out -

Auto Ultimate insane 850-900g organic indoor harvest from a single plant!

@Jon I have met other grower, but i have been the one helping them out getting started, and now i have met 2 people who grown before, just tried 1 auto or two. Oh boy were they speechless when I showed them my autos.

It felt good too, i impressed one of the guys so much he will start grow again, and for that I’m happy :)

I don’t train the girls at all, I just supply them with a lot/enough light as they want, they could probably use more, lol.

Then I just move the branches to get as much light as possible so they continue to grow. But no topping or fimming.

Sorry for a late reply, but I was in prison for growing weed some years back.

:ganjamon:

I won the competition guys, “Bud of the month”!!! :green_heart: With this photo -

91A7DA62-0D26-4C00-8A97-F343152F530C.jpeg

And i got into a Dutch Passion blog.

Check it out -

Auto Ultimate insane 850-900g organic indoor harvest from a single plant!

@Jon I have met other grower, but i have been the one helping them out getting started, and now i have met 2 people who grown before, just tried 1 auto or two. Oh boy were they speechless when I showed them my autos.

It felt good too, i impressed one of the guys so much he will start grow again, and for that I’m happy :)

I don’t train the girls at all, I just supply them with a lot/enough light as they want, they could probably use more, lol.

Then I just move the branches to get as much light as possible so they continue to grow. But no topping or fimming.

Sorry for a late reply, but I was in prison for growing weed some years back.

:ganjamon:
No sweat, glad you’re out. I got it now though. Here’s my Watermelon WeddingCake auto on day 88 today in a 3x3:

Thank you Jon.

Yes, it’s her true color, she might be a tad darker for the eye in reality, especially closer to the tops.

The lights i used for this grow were YC-4000. It’s 450 TRUE wattage per console and they are powered by Mean Well drivers and they got Samsung 281/301 diodes, with a far-red and UV-setting AND got the luxury to be dimmable.

2FA866B3-1EC2-46D9-B603-81BFE3208B19.jpeg

IMO the best and cheapest lights i could find on the internet at the time.
Thank you. One of the more impressive autos I’ve seen. Killer work. And she’s so healthy at that size and age! Excellent work.

Back
Top Bottom