3 WiFi x Mochi x Cherry Pie & 3 Blueberry In A 4x4 Tent

Dloe

Hey how’s it going everyone ?! Today I’m showing you guys my 4x4 tent today with some beautiful ladies under a 600w hps . These plants are in coco with perlite and hydrotons . I’m using hydroponic nutrients and organic as well. They are in their first week of flower . The three larger ones or the hybrids and the smaller ones are blue berry. They are in 3 gallon pots and they are beginning to smell beautiful.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    842.9 KB · Views: 124
What kind of base nutrients do you guys like? This has grown to be my favorite line

Stuck with Advanced and some Canna atm. The "local" grow shop (ten hour drive down from the mountains where I live" is not well supplied... Want to try the Aptus line. Its s... expensive, but I hear lots of good bout it

Stuck with Advanced and some Canna atm. The "local" grow shop (ten hour drive down from the mountains where I live" is not well supplied... Want to try the Aptus line. Its s... expensive, but I hear lots of good bout it
Nice never heard of canna before . The genetics come green line organics and the name they called it was white rice pudding pie .

heres an update on my tent just been giving them the same stuff they’re doing good. I’m about to lower the base nutrients and up the shine (bloom nutrient) .

Back
Top Bottom