Dutch Passion - AutoUltimate Xmas

Hi Xmas. Saw your post and was interested enough to respond and at least see what it is you're looking for exactly? Then I saw your autos and I had to respond. Very impressive (read: understatement of the century). You can see my stuff too if you like. I have a special love for autos, but my best yield yet from one, in straight soil, was 7.3 ounces. That's okay, good for an auto, but not nearly in the league I see here. I want what this is. Very curious to hear what it is you had in mind. Doesn't look based on those two plants only that I know anything you don't, so not sure I'm even in the game, but thought it couldn't hurt to ask. Thanks.

Hello Jon

Im very thankful for your positive and friendly vibe :thanks:

I’m looking for a business-partner that wants to create one of the best companys in the world regarding cannabis.
A company that’s got it all - Lights, mediums, tents and nutrients AND the very top notch designs.

The company should have their own seeds and their own LINE of coffeshops.

I want a lot but i need a partner, or two.

I can grow weed - what can you do for us?

Hello Jon

Im very thankful for your positive and friendly vibe :thanks:

I’m looking for a business-partner that wants to create one of the best companys in the world regarding cannabis.
A company that’s got it all - Lights, mediums, tents and nutrients AND the very top notch designs.

The company should have their own seeds and their own LINE of coffeshops.

I want a lot but i need a partner, or two.

I can grow weed - what can you do for us?
Hi Xmas and thanks for the thoughtful response. I may be interested in knowing more than this, but this is definitely not the forum for the questions I'd want to ask. I'll message you. And what can I do for you? Well, you'll tell me. But I've been a Vice President of a full-desk recruiting firm in DC (VP of Sales) with several sales agents under and reporting to me, as one example of some of my real life experience. I can grow weed on some level, I wouldn't call myself a beginner, but you tell me, my journal is out there. I certainly have extensive marketing experience. I went to Penn. I'm also in a wheelchair, paralyzed from the waist down, and working on a consulting business to help wheelchair bound learn how to grow their own medicine. I am a rewarded public speaker as well. I'm pretty sure there's something I could do for you. Let's talk.

Hi Xmas and thanks for the thoughtful response. I may be interested in knowing more than this, but this is definitely not the forum for the questions I'd want to ask. I'll message you. And what can I do for you? Well, you'll tell me. But I've been a Vice President of a full-desk recruiting firm in DC (VP of Sales) with several sales agents under and reporting to me, as one example of some of my real life experience. I can grow weed on some level, I wouldn't call myself a beginner, but you tell me, my journal is out there. I certainly have extensive marketing experience. I went to Penn. I'm also in a wheelchair, paralyzed from the waist down, and working on a consulting business to help wheelchair bound learn how to grow their own medicine. I am a rewarded public speaker as well. I'm pretty sure there's something I could do for you. Let's talk.

It sounds like you have great experince wich is fantastic, but the thing here is that you are in the states and im in Europe.
And that isn’t optimal as strategies or other private communication should basically be kept in private, and i want to work together with my team from the moment i wake up until i sleep, wich could be a problem here because of the distance, at least from start.

You know, my father was in wheelchair for the last of his 10-15 years in life, he sadly drank so much alcohol that he lost his ability to walk.
He still managed to get to the third floor of our apartment on his own, wich was a hell of a job, several times a week - without a elevator.

For me, it’s what’s on the inside that mathers, as it is from there one can really make a change for the company or for us as a team.

So i don’t hesitate that you have what it takes, but i can’t solve the distance-part - for now.

Message me.

Still some weeks before she’s ready...

E433F81C-C18C-404B-87EE-BE0AA789DB3D.jpeg

Day 84
058D9D2F-26F7-44EE-8E1E-4CDBB50AFEA7.jpeg

We should see a bit more bud-growth in the coming week, or two.

FD383B03-BFF8-4D35-B56C-092B55134E1D.jpeg

:yummy:
You grew this plant in soil? In that little pot? With what, a little drip irrigation system? Do you have any pictures that show scale of this plant?

PLEASE share your medium and pot size (and nutes, lol) if you can. Or if you will. Lol.

EDIT: never mind, see the fan for scale. OMG dude.

Hey Jon. Thank you for your friendly words.

The nutrients on the photo is the nutrients i used during this grow.

Nutes, a fan and the dog as comparison :ganjamon:

Leaf to leaf it’s 190cm and 180cm high, from floor.

045B61A8-26BC-4DB3-8188-1E561FBB5BE6.jpeg
THANKS SO MUCH!

Dang X I recommend you on ur grow.. really do. First time I seen a flowering plant this late in stag that doesn't have dead leaves on it. Good job
Thank you for telling 7Dust2, i appreciate it a lot :)

To be honest she have lost about 7-8 leaves, but i think that is okey at this stage as well.

I was up to 3.7 in EC, brought it down to 3.2 and now I’m down to 1.7 as she’s basically done growing - with just some swelling to do.

Will see if I have to adjust the nutes anymore before harvest.

If I’m growing autos again i will use bigger pots, that’s the thing i will change, if something.

:thanks:

Thank you for telling 7Dust2, i appreciate it a lot :)

To be honest she have lost about 7-8 leaves, but i think that is okey at this stage as well.

I was up to 3.7 in EC, brought it down to 3.2 and now I’m down to 1.7 as she’s basically done growing - with just some swelling to do.

Will see if I have to adjust the nutes anymore before harvest.

If I’m growing autos again i will use bigger pots, that’s the thing i will change, if something.

:thanks:
I just don't see many plants that don't have some deffiencey at that stage. Me and u can get along well

I just don't see many plants that don't have some deffiencey at that stage. Me and u can get along well
:bravo: Awesome autos mate.

Thank you very much guys. :green_heart:

7Dust2 I could give you a hand or two if you need it. But I find it very difficult to help someone when growing weed as when you change one factor, you need to change the other factors as well, and that could be tricky.

My best and the only advice i feel 100% secure about is, is to try maximize the different factors, one by one, until you see what works for your plants, and if they get hurt, stop and try another factor.

And to be honest, I don’t even think that plant is very good. To get me satisfied she probably have to be 2,5 meters and weigh 2.5 KG.

Have i seen it? No..
Do i think it’s possible? Yes!
Is the earth round? Yes.

If anyone needs a hand, just ask and I’ll try my best :ganjamon:

7Dust2 I could give you a hand or two if you need it. But I find it very difficult to help someone when growing weed as when you change one factor, you need to change the other factors as well, and that could be tricky.

My best and the only advice i feel 100% secure about is, is to try maximize the different factors, one by one, until you see what works for your plants, and if they get hurt, stop and try another factor.

And to be honest, I don’t even think that plant is very good. To get me satisfied she probably have to be 2,5 meters and weigh 2.5 KG.

Have i seen it? No..
Do i think it’s possibly? Yes!
Is the earth round? Yes.

Ok. As long as you know the earth is round you get some cred.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Have i seen it? No..
Is the earth round? Yes.

@Xmas, you may find that by opening that door, people like me will begin to pepper you with questions. Lol.

So far my best two yielding autos were 7.3 and 6.3 ounces of well trimmed, jarred buds, no flarf. I absolutely know I can break the half pound barrier, that's my first goal. You are obviously way doing that.

On to the peppering, and I'll take it easy this first foray into the woods...(haha)

- Do you believe to get the huge auto you want (me too) it would need to be a sativa?
- Can you talk a bit about what training you do in as much detail as you can/choose?
- Are there any specific strains that lend themselves to gigantism that you grow often or are aware of?
- Assuming you don't actually work for Barney's Farm, do you ever grow genetics besides theirs?

And a word on THC level. So far my highest THC autos (by my estimation, not numerical assessment) are:
- Cinderella Jack
- Strawberry Banana
- Dos Si Dos
- Gelato
- Gorilla Zkittlez

It seems as much as anyone wants to make claims, the reality is that if you want high thc autos you need to select wisely. In that vein, what I'm looking for are strains that give me the first part of this discussion along with this part.

I want it all. So although those strains hit on the thc, they didn't necessarily hit on the size or yield.

Of those strains I mentioned, the DSD was the 6.3 ounce yielder, and she was a beast I thought. Then I see your plants.

- What do you have in your arsenal regarding strains that get huge AND have say 23+ THC?
- How responsible would you say your nute selection is to end results like you're showing?
- Have you used other nutes besides what you showed and had equal success with them?

See what I mean? I'm an arse like this. Lol

Thanks so much man!!!! Hope that's not too much.

Have i seen it? No..
Is the earth round? Yes.

Yeah I'm a non chem person on plants.. I don't use them unless absolutely need to. I mainly use things I have around house. But I'm old farmer. Grew up on 600 acre farm with everything . Even watched grandfather with horse and plow when I was little . We did everything old ways now I do. U can see my plants . Just pop over just updated the pics

@Xmas, you may find that by opening that door, people like me will begin to pepper you with questions. Lol.

So far my best two yielding autos were 7.3 and 6.3 ounces of well trimmed, jarred buds, no flarf. I absolutely know I can break the half pound barrier, that's my first goal. You are obviously way doing that.

On to the peppering, and I'll take it easy this first foray into the woods...(haha)

- Do you believe to get the huge auto you want (me too) it would need to be a sativa?
- Can you talk a bit about what training you do in as much detail as you can/choose?
- Are there any specific strains that lend themselves to gigantism that you grow often or are aware of?
- Assuming you don't actually work for Barney's Farm, do you ever grow genetics besides theirs?

And a word on THC level. So far my highest THC autos (by my estimation, not numerical assessment) are:
- Cinderella Jack
- Strawberry Banana
- Dos Si Dos
- Gelato
- Gorilla Zkittlez

It seems as much as anyone wants to make claims, the reality is that if you want high thc autos you need to select wisely. In that vein, what I'm looking for are strains that give me the first part of this discussion along with this part.

I want it all. So although those strains hit on the thc, they didn't necessarily hit on the size or yield.

Of those strains I mentioned, the DSD was the 6.3 ounce yielder, and she was a beast I thought. Then I see your plants.

- What do you have in your arsenal regarding strains that get huge AND have say 23+ THC?
- How responsible would you say your nute selection is to end results like you're showing?
- Have you used other nutes besides what you showed and had equal success with them?

See what I mean? I'm an arse like this. Lol

Thanks so much man!!!! Hope that's not too much.

Thank you for the long letter, this made made my day :thanks:

Autoflowers on 6.3 and 7.3 are good number, it’s all down to what gear you are running - soil or coco, what light you are using etc. I would be happy with those numbers, good job growbro.

It’s good if they have some sativa in them but i prefer a plant that is compact or else there is a chance of them collapsing later in bloom.

I prefer autoUltimate by Dutch Passion when i go for yield as those plant can get very big, just like the one i have growing right now.

I do not work for Barney's Farm and AutoUltimate is a strain from Dutch Passion, not sure how you get that mixed together :reading420magazine:

The thing is - i don’t guess on the THC-numbers, to get the right numbers in this subject you need a lab to do some testings.

The best you can do here is to ask and trust the seed-company as they are working with it and regularly testing their genetics.

Another factor that plays a role is how well your plant or plants have been grown for the final result, weight, THC-content etc.

Now we live in the digital world where almost all the strains in the world is just a couple clicks away - on Barney's Farm for example.

And with that i take all the genetics with me wherever i go as all i need to do is an fast order to get the seeds that i want or need in no time at all.

I definitely mean that the nutrients you use reflects your final yield. Something I should have used more of this grow was a product like Rhino Skin by AN.

I have tried to use other nutrients as well as i wanted to see if they were just as good. Those plants got to around 80 grams each, they were healthy and got very potent IMO.

193391D4-7FB0-438B-9C23-3B75417D12E2.jpeg

These plants were Wedding Glue by Fast Buds, here under ~110 watt LED.

BD43374B-6146-4AB2-9328-A9D304D18E06.jpeg

Those plants were grown in soil so I can’t say how those nutrients would do in coco. In fact it was a test to see if the cheapest nutrients I could find were any good as i have seen my mother use those nutrients for years.

What I believe I’m good at is the growing part, to read the plants basic needs.
And if you need a hand with that I’m more then happy to help you out.

I hope I answered some of your questions buddy :passitleft:

Yeah I'm a non chem person on plants.. I don't use them unless absolutely need to. I mainly use things I have around house. But I'm old farmer. Grew up on 600 acre farm with everything . Even watched grandfather with horse and plow when I was little . We did everything old ways now I do. U can see my plants . Just pop over just updated the pics

You seems to be a down-to-earth kind of guy. A relaxed farmer. Wish I had those numbers of land, i would grow so much pot on it :ganjamon:
If you still got the land - I’ll grow some huge plants with you.

How come you grow indoors when you (?) can grow outdoors all naturally?

Will bounce back to your garden and see how you are doing.

Back
Top Bottom