Dutch White Widow x10 FEM, 430w HPS, Soil

Ok guys.

Shits just getting crazy. I found 5 more hermies today.

I must be doing something wrong with the feeeding. Their getting Grow big, tiger bloom, big bloom, and beastie bloomz all pH'd, every other feeding.

I doubt it's your fault, this sounds like what I've heard many times about certain "Feminized" seeds and hermi genes. You've been doing a pretty spot on job, most people screw up during the "baby" phase and a plant's youth is just as important as a human babies'.

It was looking really full in there too, but they looked a bit lanky. (though you're around w3 flower) How far is that 430 HPS? I have mine 8" from my tallest cola with a fan blowing on/under the bulb, the rest of the canopy is about 12" away. You can fit that lamp nice and close to them, 430s are not that hot.

Those pictures are old. My plants are much taller and closer to the lamp now. I actually had to move the lamp up the other day.

I knew about the problem with Dutch WW hermies, but I didn't think it was this bad.

Anyhow, yesterday I cut down two more hermies that also had pollen sacs on the main stem, and I cut a few nodes off the main stem of two more plants the were show signs of hermies. And lastly I topped a plant the had pollen sacs highs up on its main stem.

I hope this solves my problem.

OK, guys I just took some new pics.

== Day 12 - Flowering ==

dsc02395y.jpg

dsc02397i.jpg

dsc02400m.jpg

dsc02399n.jpg

dsc02398w.jpg

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info!

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom