Easy Nutrient Deficiency Chart

Shankin

I've looked through the various websites looking for a simple chart to match leaf damage with various nute deficiency descriptions and this is the best I have found. I have it attached to the door of my grow room. Yes, the diagram is of a pepper plant but the same applies to how nute deficiency shows up on our favorite plants.

Hope this helps someone.
Def_chart.jpg

My apologies then. As for the picture, I figured it was easier to post a new, more streamlined version than hunting through days and days of posts to find the one image we are usually looking for. Just thought I would put something out there that doesn't contain a wall of text.

Not to mention that MOST of the problem solver posts contain nothing about the signs and symptoms of CO2 deficiency but every day I get on here and see posts about "What are these white spots on my plants?" Many people over treat this symptom and end up with nute burn/lockout because they failed to spot the culprit beforehand. If it helps even one person then the post was worth the repetitiveness of yet another image about nute deficiencies. :)

Peace

No need for the hostility. This place is not like the rest of the internet. But thanks for this diagram, definitely will save some time in future problems.

Back
Top Bottom