ebb grow problems

yo pit how many gallons would yo put in a res. for the bucket system with 12 pots? i was using 35 this last grow, i might be wasting nutrients. could i go down to 20 or 25? or will it go crazy with that low an amount of water? also whats the difference between using the great white and the hygrozyme? which would you say would help more?

yo pit how many gallons would yo put in a res. for the bucket system with 12 pots? i was using 35 this last grow, i might be wasting nutrients. could i go down to 20 or 25? or will it go crazy with that low an amount of water? also whats the difference between using the great white and the hygrozyme? which would you say would help more?

The only time I use ledd than 50 gals is in the 1st 2 weeks..25 gals is fine for that. after 2 weeks I use 50 gals. the biggest reason we use a 55 gal drum is to maintain system stability. if you try to pinch money on nutes you will have problems with a smaller capacity. Ive done what you are proposing and there is nothing good about it...

cool. thanks! hey PITVIPER i see your going to be growing pineapple chunk. i've been checking that one out. Its bomb!!!!!, along with skywalker kush and nl#5xhaze. Im really liking the skywalker kush , but getting 5 seeds of pineapple chunk as well wont hurt. they all have good yields with good traits. I've seen you've grown blueberry in the past, not sure on mazar? but any thoughts on that particular strain?the skywalker kush (blueberryXmazar)

Back
Top Bottom