Economy vs. Marijuana?

Nilloc9

I was wondering if the economy has affected your ability to buy MJ? Is there a downturn of sellers/buyers. I have one of my friends relocating because he says that the market here (Austin) isn't strong enough. Man, this guy had some good dank, too. It doesn't make sense to me that the best product to come out of Austin (besides some of the music) can't make the guy a living. I think he's just friggin' lazy....

-Sit on couch
-Friend comes buy
-Get high
-Collect $
-Sit on couch
-Repeat 10 times per day

Easy life (but I have been to prison over a 13 gram bag of swag in Louisiana) but not for me. Oh well, plenty more friends with dank. Just wondering what you guys think.

Re: Economy vs. Marajuana?

Personally, I think the economy is creating more growers. If I had to pay the high prices with my economic situation, I would have to stop smoking. I smoke for medical reasons, but the VA doesn't cover medical marijuana. I grow because I can't afford to purchase what I like to smoke, don't like dealing with dealers and enjoy the privacy. Grow your own and let no one know about your grow.

Re: Economy vs. Marajuana?

I own a small business in partnership with my brother. With the bad economy our paychecks have gotten a bit inconsistent, so I've unfortunately have had to cut back to mostly schawg. I've been planning a grow just a bit scared as I'm living in an apt.

Maybe just a lil specially if you just got laid off recently, because latley the way things have been i have a different mind set on buying i have restriceted my self from smoking everyday to maybe just a weekend thing or maybe every 3 days and the reason why is i think that maybe the money im spending on mj can go to something different like food, gas extra stuff like that

One of my MAIN reasons for growing my own is the economy. I'm not alone either, I'm just crazy enough to post it on the internet.
With Cable, Cell Phones and high Gas prices, monthly bills have skyrocketed. There isn't as much left at the end of the month, leaving us to supply ourselves with entertainment. The people like myself who have no intention of selling our budz, only supply ourselves and a few friends, should be left alone.
I hope this new Hemp bill goes through, there will be enough wild hemp growing in the ditches in short enough time, to make the police abandon all hopes of eradicating the wacky tobacky.
I hate the fact that the filthy rich and corporate pigs have screwed up our economy so bad we are all going to be turned into criminals for growing a plant in the privacy of our own homes.

Yes my friends, hunger is a powerful motivator. the will to survive will cause one too do things they thought they would never do. i am positive that if the weather here holds good that weed will not be hard to find come fall.
im sure that many new growers will start there 1st crop this year not because they want too, but they have too:peace:

Back
Top Bottom