Edible Gummies, First Time Medical User Who Needs Advice

ZoeyMyPet123

420 Member
Ok so I had a Work related injury and have some questions as at the age of 37 im using the Mary Jane for the first time ever (these past 8-10 wks).
I cant smoke or vape, so I use drinkables. various THC:CBD ratios to help my nerve pain which they help with. but the Cannabis Quenchers' really make me want to sleep which makes my day useless. I use them late in the day now.

So with that background,
  • I bought Sativa and hybrid Gummies to see if they are more "perky" in nature. As I dont know what strains (I,H,S) other edibles/drinkables are based on.
  • Do gummy or other edibles have different / better Terpenes left behind after decarb than other products ?
  • I think the Quenchers are based on indica type strain.
  • After i feel the effects totally gone - how many more hours should I wait before driving ? I dont want to kill someone.

I bought these Gummies :
  • Plus, Balance 7mg:3mg THC:CBD per gummy ( Plus CBD Gummies ) the label looks different than mine. Mine has THC and CBD.
  • WYLD Raspberry ( Raspberry Gummies ) 10mg sativa THC in each gummy
  • WYLD Huckleberry ( Huckleberry Gummies )
On a side note I did use "NuLeaf "1:1 tincture which was really working well, even elevated my mood and perked me right up, but its really expensive for my effective dose. ( NuLeaf ) My other CBD 1:1 tincture makes me want to sleep right away.

does anyone have advice for sativa like edibles ?

-TY

Try looking in this area of the forum. Cannabis Edibles I only discovered it recently. I am looking at making edibles with coconut oil. I have done a few cannabutter cookies and have given out many samples to friends, family and co-workers. Only had 2 complaints. One a woman who I suspect ate more than she admits to. And a 2nd who thought he could handle the whole cookie. I always tell people you can always eat more but eating less after ingesting is hard. On edit, I see you are in this area. lol. making your own is not hard. getting the right dosage can be tricky. Fot butter I use 32 grams per pound of butter and it's all good. I can get about 170 cookies out of that.

Ok so I had a Work related injury and have some questions as at the age of 37 im using the Mary Jane for the first time ever (these past 8-10 wks).
I cant smoke or vape, so I use drinkables. various THC:CBD ratios to help my nerve pain which they help with. but the Cannabis Quenchers' really make me want to sleep which makes my day useless. I use them late in the day now.

So with that background,
  • I bought Sativa and hybrid Gummies to see if they are more "perky" in nature. As I dont know what strains (I,H,S) other edibles/drinkables are based on.
  • Do gummy or other edibles have different / better Terpenes left behind after decarb than other products ?
  • I think the Quenchers are based on indica type strain.
  • After i feel the effects totally gone - how many more hours should I wait before driving ? I dont want to kill someone.

I bought these Gummies :
On a side note I did use "NuLeaf "1:1 tincture which was really working well, even elevated my mood and perked me right up, but its really expensive for my effective dose. ( NuLeaf ) My other CBD 1:1 tincture makes me want to sleep right away.

does anyone have advice for sativa like edibles ?

-TY

Hey @Preston9mm & @Alafornia ... is this something you guys could give advice on?

I haven't researched edibles yet :)

Back
Top Bottom