Elpod Grows - Soil Microgrow - C99XBlueberry - 2018

Looks like you could do a not better on your net. A lot of people see other grows with the net and think ill do that too just to end up putting a useless net in their grow. Ill find a link I read that was really good and showed you how to properly set a scrog up. Ive never done the scrog before but I'm planning on doing one with my grow. I am still very far from that point though. Gunna mainline the plants aswell. Ill find that link for you it was very informitave and can help you max out your yield with it. Right now it looks like you kinda just threw the net in.

Looks like you could do a not better on your net. A lot of people see other grows with the net and think ill do that too just to end up putting a useless net in their grow. Ill find a link I read that was really good and showed you how to properly set a scrog up. Ive never done the scrog before but I'm planning on doing one with my grow. I am still very far from that point though. Gunna mainline the plants aswell. Ill find that link for you it was very informitave and can help you max out your yield with it. Right now it looks like you kinda just threw the net in.
Sure thing. Its gonna look better soon. I really wanted it done about a week ago. So last night, i decided to just begin making it before the colas kept reaching for the light. im running out of space in there. Thanks for the link. Ill find some useful information for sure.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom