Emergency - Buds have no THC?

t420jimmy

IMAG0026.jpg

IMAG00281.jpg

OK. I have harvested my "Strange Grow" thread. I am awaiting a UA from my employer so I can't try any - just yet. I gave some to a friend (about an 1/8th) two people smoked the entire amount and claim they did not get high. They said it smelled good, smoked good, has red hairs, and crystals all over the buds. There was no charge (it was free to them) so it can't be trying to get out of a payment. Can this be? Is it possible that there could be no thc even though they have crystals? They are still curing. I dried them for 7 days first upside down in an enclosed closet. They are in mason jars now for about 7 days. I have another plant drying right now, so I need to know if somehow I am doing something wrong. Any help would be appreciated.

Did you chop them early bro?. They do look a lil fluffy. Can ya tell us a lil more about the grow and how it went?

Thanks guys. It is under the thread "Strange Grow". They flowered for 8 weeks. Current plant drying went 9 weeks. They were both Autoflower plants that I began in September. It is in the other thread. They were root bound when I harvested. They were in 11 litre pots. One plant was dying, so I had no choice. The other 2 were, again, severely root bound.

All my current seedlings are now in 5 gallon pots (1-Kandy Kush, and 2- Big Devils). All are in Fox Farm Ocean Forest soil. I have Fox Farm nutes (but have not given ant to the seedlings of course). My other plants were finished with Fox Farms Cha Ching

Yea if there were severly rootbound then nutrient absorption was also affected severly. Sorry about that bro.

Thats horrible, I am sooo sorry for your loss!

They really do look airy though, any chance to post a pic of a few buds trimmed up?

How did the trichs look when you harvested? Do you have a microscope to check colors?

Live and learn huh, but all that work for ... nada!

Back
Top Bottom