100 percent THC crystals: a different stone

Perry421

Ok I know where to buy it on line 100percent THC crystals I heard the high is so much better it's on another level it's really expensive be for I buy was anyone tryed it and is it worth the money 100percent THC crystals look it up

Id be skeptical of anyone marketing thca diamonds as thc crystals. I don’t know what part of the world your in but I thca and other extracts run around the same price here in Las Vegas(the states). Id look into buying locally before getting something like that shipped to your house.

Ok I know where to buy it on line 100percent THC crystals I heard the high is so much better it's on another level it's really expensive be for I buy was anyone tryed it and is it worth the money 100percent THC crystals look it up
When I lived in Ga. in the late 70s early 80s there was a powder going around they called T and before everyone says it was PCP it wasn’t. I’ve done more than my share of dummy dust and this high was totally different. They also called it canebinol. It was supposed to be powered THC and was a total couch lock for 2-3 hrs.

I'd be sceptical of anyone marketing thca diamonds as thc crystals.

I'd be sceptical of anyone marketing anything at 100%.

Are they saying they are 100% crystals? That's believable... then when you complain they weren't 100% THC they reply, we never said they were 100% THC, we said they're 100% THC crystals... the percentage of THC in each crystal however is actually very low. :p

j

When I lived in Ga. in the late 70s early 80s there was a powder going around they called T and before everyone says it was PCP it wasn’t. I’ve done more than my share of dummy dust and this high was totally different. They also called it canebinol. It was supposed to be powered THC and was a total couch lock for 2-3 hrs.
Sweet

Back
Top Bottom