If I were to extract the THC from Weed would it become stronger?

Does the THC or crystals make you higher once extracted from a bud

• Yes

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • No

Votes: 7 87.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He means the other cannabin-oids in weed or some thing like that will dilute the THC and thats why if you extract it you will get higher off the extracted THC
I understand, but ask him how the other cannabinoids dilute the THC. The THC doesn't change either way. The plant produced a certain amount of THC, and regardless of if the THC is on the bud or off the bud, it's going to be the same crystal.

because the plant isnt 100%thc, if it was that would be thee best smoke you,me or anyone else has ever smoked..

i believe some of the best strains on the planet are at levels between 20-25 % maybe a tad higher....
yeah, but crystal for crystal, the crystal doesn't change its potency based on if it is on the harvested bud or not.

because the plant isnt 100%thc, if it was that would be thee best smoke you,me or anyone else has ever smoked..

i believe some of the best strains on the planet are at levels between 20-25 % maybe a tad higher....

But it woldnt dilute it. It wouldnt change at all in my opinion I think if you smoked it normally or if you smoked the THC from a gram it would get you equally as high

in order for the potency to change, there would have to be a chemical reaction occurring during the THC extraction process.. And if this was even possible, I'm sure we would have already figured it out and be using the same method on buds to increase their potency.

I dont follow My question is if you have 1 gram and you extract the THC from that 1 gram would that THC get you higher than if you smoked it in the origonal gram

Dude, each hit is more concentrated with the kief....once its extracted its pure so one hit of kief and one hit from the weed it came from would be a huge difference...most of what your inhaling from the bud is not thc...

think about it, if 10 grams of pot makes one gram of hash ...now you smoke all 10 grams through out the day of the bud and its all good...but if you smoke all the thc in those 10 g in one quick session are you not going to feel fucking baked?

:peacetwo:

Dude, each hit is more concentrated with the kief....once its extracted its pure so one hit of kief and one hit from the weed it came from would be a huge difference...most of what your inhaling from the bud is not thc...

think about it, if 10 grams of pot makes one gram of hash ...now you smoke all 10 grams through out the day of the bud and its all good...but if you smoke all the thc in those 10 g in one quick session are you not going to feel fucking baked?

:peacetwo:

Yes man yes 1 hit of the thc is stronger than 1 hit of normal weed obviously cause its the pure shit that makes you high, Thats why where talking about it as a whole thinnk about it you smoke a gram of weed and you smoke THC extracted from a gram itd probably be half the size of a gram of weed but if you smoked all of the THC youd get equally as high if you smoked the gram of weed

Yes man yes 1 hit of the thc is stronger than 1 hit of normal weed obviously cause its the pure shit that makes you high, Thats why where talking about it as a whole thinnk about it you smoke a gram of weed and you smoke THC extracted from a gram itd probably be half the size of a gram of weed but if you smoked all of the THC youd get equally as high if you smoked the gram of weed

Agreed....if you smoke 1 small bud and you managed to extract kief from the exact same size bud and smoke it you will be just as high......now that hash hit is going to be a lot smaller then the hit you got off the bud but yes...just as high....:yahoo:

in order for the potency to change, there would have to be a chemical reaction occurring during the THC extraction process.. And if this was even possible, I'm sure we would have already figured it out and be using the same method on buds to increase their potency.

Even with your help my friend STILL belives that the potency gets stronger once extracted

I can't believe it has taken two pages to answer this. Sounds like questions that high school kids would ask.

I can't believe it has taken two pages to answer this. Sounds like questions that high school kids would ask.

Well than? Does it get stronger once extracted?, He said that his science teacher was saying that once the caffine in coffe was extracted and it was so much stronger there was this guy who did it, dropped 1 eye drop or so into his mouth and he went into cardiac arrest and he said the same applys for THC extraction because all the other stuff in the weed isnt diluting it anymore. How does smoke dilute smoke? I tthink this is complete shit atleast when talking about THC extraction

some people just don't have an open mind.. Ask him to scientifically back up his claim and you will believe him.

He said that his science teacher was saying that once the caffine in coffe was extracted and it was so much stronger there was this guy who did it, dropped 1 eye drop or so into his mouth and he went into cardiac arrest and he said the same applys for THC extraction because all the other stuff in the weed isnt diluting it anymore. How does smoke dilute smoke? I tthink this is complete shit atleast when talking about THC extraction, Andd About how when ******* is extraced

He said that his science teacher was saying that once the caffine in coffe was extracted and it was so much stronger there was this guy who did it, dropped 1 eye drop or so into his mouth and he went into cardiac arrest and he said the same applys for THC extraction because all the other stuff in the weed isnt diluting it anymore. How does smoke dilute smoke? I tthink this is complete shit atleast when talking about THC extraction, Andd About how when ******* is extraced

co******* ^

yeah science teachers don't always know what they're talking about. I'd like to see the account of the guy who went into cardiac arrest from the caffeine drop.

I know, if we could increase the potency of THC by extracting it, wouldn't we all be doing that before we smoked it?

Yeah if you could increase the potency by extracting the THC, then there wouldnt be weed sold anymore it'd all be pure THC like if it was possible to makke your product better EVERYONE would do it? right

I am having an arguement with my friend about THC extraction. He recently Smoked some THC crystals about 2grams of it, he says once it is extraced from the plant it becomes stronger. How ever I think It is just as strong as it was in the bud your just not getting all the other stuff in weed.

Anyway So my question is If THC or the crystals are extracted from a weed does it become stronger? would it get you higher than if you smoked it normally?
sorry I dont mean stronger I mean just get you more high

I gave my friend all the fax you guys gave me on how its complete shit that if you take the THC off the weed it some how becomes stronger. He said you never had it so you dont know, Just because he got really high off it doesnt mean the potency increased once the THC was extracted, It just means it was good weed to begin with....You guys agreee disagree?
Get on the net and look up 100percent THC crystals you can buy it I guess the high is on another level but it's expensive

Back
Top Bottom