a good time. :peace:

im extremely bi polar.
and tend to switch from,
crazy depressed to jumping with joy,
in a matter of moments.

whenever i smoke,
it always slows down my head.
allows me to actually think.

instead of being greatly influenced by whatever "mood" im in at the time.
this is one reason i belive i need marijuana medically....

I feel that cannabis is great for depression and anxiety.
never have I smoked and became sad... well, only if I just ran out haha ;)

I like what Numbur129 said "it always slows down my head. allows me to actually think"
:peace:

My emotions tend toward happy and benevolent when under the influence of Cannabis. I'll shed tears for good reasons, really sincere deeply felt reasons. Thoughtful tears. haha And yep, it slows down my head in a good way.

I smoke for pain relief from degenerative arthritis and for mental stability with my depression and anxiety issues. Four bowls spread throughout the day keeps me on an even keel. My wife can tell when I need a smoke, I'm so content and at peace with it.

Getting high for me just relaxes me and I always feel happy afterward. It gives me time to think and realize that there are a lot of bumps on the path of life and I just need to keep goin and goin no matter what happens.

I have never been sad while high. I have never cried while high. I find the green really helps me relax and be very mellow. Im usually in a great mood, and its either the mellow like i said, or laughing very much and being very joyish.

whenever i smoke,
it always slows down my head.
allows me to actually think.

very well put. kinda lets ya look into your mind and be aware of the thoughts and emotions flowing and with the slowed down mind flow its easier to understand why the feeling is there.

ive noticed in the past that what ever mindset i had before i smoked would be amplified after i smoked. now when i smoke it lets me take a step back from the mental patterns and actually look at them. smoking now lets me to return to my "center" and then move how i wish from there.
:ganjamon:

I have severe anxiety and smoking relaxes me like nothing else can. No matter what mood I'm in or how much my mind is racing or how shaky I am, I can stop, slow down, breathe, and smile after I smoke.

The way I look at it, it's a bit of depression. Most everyone suffers from a bit of depression and anxiety too. When your smoking alone you have a lot of time to think about things you normally wouldn't be when your with people or doing some things. What are you crying about?

Me? I shed tears every now and then. Think about happy things and smile. The more you smile the better you feel. Cheer up buddy!

No offense WeedIsGood420, I for one have been diagnosed with clinical depression and anxiety disorder. It is not always as easy as to just shrug it off and "Cheer up." Cannabis is my best medication, but my family can tell when I am off my prescriptions and they don't like it. Yes, everyone experiences a bit of depression and anxiety, but when those SOBs just won't leave, it could be a chemical imbalance. Sorry if I am blowing off steam, but I have had people tell me off and on now for decades to just cheer up buddy.

I believe the day will come when clinical depression and bipolar disorder will be accepted by the populace as the legitimate disorders they actually are.

If you break a bone, or have high blood pressure - people readily accept and understand it.

If you brain either doesn't produce an adequate level or neurotransmitter such as seratonin, or if it cycles between over and under production, you're legitimately feeling the effect of this deficiency/abundance (depression or manic phase).

The above is far different from situational depression or the body's mood that results from external stimuli.

My heart goes out to all those dealing with this issue. It's bad enough to have the condition, it's a shame that it's not culturally accepted yet.

Weed is good, long live the healing herb :peace:

very well put. kinda lets ya look into your mind and be aware of the thoughts and emotions flowing and with the slowed down mind flow its easier to understand why the feeling is there.

ive noticed in the past that what ever mindset i had before i smoked would be amplified after i smoked. now when i smoke it lets me take a step back from the mental patterns and actually look at them. smoking now lets me to return to my "center" and then move how i wish from there.
:ganjamon:

:bong: very nice, took the words right out of my mouth. :bong:
:peace:

No offense WeedIsGood420, I for one have been diagnosed with clinical depression and anxiety disorder. It is not always as easy as to just shrug it off and "Cheer up." Cannabis is my best medication, but my family can tell when I am off my prescriptions and they don't like it. Yes, everyone experiences a bit of depression and anxiety, but when those SOBs just won't leave, it could be a chemical imbalance. Sorry if I am blowing off steam, but I have had people tell me off and on now for decades to just cheer up buddy.

I have bipolar disorder and general/social anxiety disorder. haven't really found a medicine that helps completely but have found that a combination of cannabis and prescription drugs keeps me fairly balanced without having to take the hardcore anti psychotics that leave you about one step away from being a vegetable.

I know all too well on how you cant just cheer up. But I have found that with the aid of cannabis and some meds and a revised thinking pattern (which cannabis greatly improves) have helped me look at things in a better way which seems to help my over all outlook and mood. Everything has an upside, you just need to identify it, focus on it and be grateful for it.

I agree with McBudz! I am bipolar and have severe anexity and depression. Like you said, I go from incredibly depressed to insanely happy in a matter of seconds. Because of my depression I snap into the "dark place" very easily. I don't want to take the hardcore meds because they make me like a zombie. I too have found that a combination of lighter medications and cannabis keep me gounded in between what I call the two crazies. My thoughts stop racing and I am much more productive on cannabis because my mind and emotions slow down enough that I can actually focus on something other than the crazy.

I am so glad there are people out there who understand! and that there are people just like me :)

Back
Top Bottom