Estimated yield on my Lemon Auto

tablelegslim

Im fairly new to growing only my 2nd grow. i was trying to figure out roughly what my yield will be on my current grow. I know theres lots of variables. Its been flowering 17 days it says 450-600g per m2 i know thats far fetched for a beginner grower

730213D1-AD00-4610-924F-7AD9DDC8583C.png

At this point it's all about light and nutes. So what are you feeding her, and how much light do you have?

1000w hps the auto and one photo plant. Organic medium i use 4-4-4 all purpose and top dress with worm castings and bone meal w azomite and the 444. I also use teas for foliar feedings as well as watering on average once a week or so w teas. Watering with rainwater and ro water when i have no rainwater. But its been raining everyday so i have an abundance of rainwater atm.

I don't know how much yours will yield but I got 140 grams from my Lemon Auto grown indoors in ProMix HP with M e g a C r o p/MC nutes. (Sometimes the name of this nute changes to read 420 so that's why I spaced out the name. I didn't know if you would know what MC is.)

Thanks. I would be pretty happy with 140g for sure. Im using ffof with added azomite ,mykoz mycorrhizae and worm castings. At the start of flower i added 444 all purpose, bone meal , worm castings and azomite. Watering with rain water or RO when its not raining but fortunately its been downpours everyday and i have a few hundred gallons.

Back
Top Bottom