5 Days Into Flower - 2 Females - Unknown Strains - Yield Guesstimates?

Yield Guess - How many ounces?

• 1-4 O

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4-8 O

• 8-12 O

• 12+ O

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What kind of light are you using now what wattage what size grow area are you using a tent or a scrubber

I have a 4x4 wide x 6 foot tall closet. I started with 1 Viparspectra 600Watt LED and added another one about a month after they popped up, so a total of 1200 Watts. Right now I do not have a tent, just the closet with white reflective plastic on the walls. I leave the door open and fans running to circulate the air.

I prefer the tents because I don't have to worry about light contamination you have good wattage 4 size of your closet leaving them open always leaves you at risk activated carbon will help absorb some of the smell if you're going to continue using the closet you may want to invest in a humidity meter thermostat

I have a clock that has a sensor that's supposed to go outside it tells me humidity temperature wind speed without me even going in the room I'm not in the sensor in the room and all I have to do is look at the clock makes it great when you can't check on them

Man that clock is fantastic idea. I didn't even think about that. Real time updates never hurt anyone :thumb:

I was so worried about the environment, before I even germed the seeds I had my room setup for a week letting it run just to make sure all my temps and the humidity were going to be ideal.

I will probably invest in a tent for my next grow, or the one after. I sometimes worry about light contamination but have taken steps to prevent that from happening. Hopefully, I have done enough :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom